Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
justintx_gw

Mel-send DH, Bass boat, $150, to Toledo Bend

justintx
16 years ago

Mel

Please send DH to Toledo Bend (Many, LA) with $150 and bass boat. He can bail me out of the Many, LA jail with the $150, and then we can go fishing. IÂm not allowed on the Cypress Bend golf course anymore or we could play golf too. Let me explain.

While enjoying a company sponsored golf weekend at above mentioned golf resort, I hit one of many shots into their superbly landscaped borders. Naturally, being a budding gardener, I found my lost ball and several interesting plants. While extracting myself from said border (with a double hand-full of cuttings), I was met by some sense of humor deprived groundskeeper. I did not know there was an alligator in the pond in which I pushed him as I made my escape. I DO know he uses very bad language while soiling his britches and running from Âgators. When the deputy showed up at my room (dang the muddy shoes and trail of cuttings), he was NOT in a good mood. (The groundskeeper was his cousin.)

Please have your DH expedite his journey. I donÂt like the way Thibodaux and Boudreaux are looking at me in this cell. (shhhhhhhh, they didnÂt find the cuttings under the toolbox in the pickup  IÂll send half of them back to you with DH  thanks!!)

J.D.

Comments (9)