Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print

Comments (15)

• jolanaweb
    17 years ago

YES YES YES!!!!!!

• mikeandbarb
    17 years ago

LOL, Kristi DON'T scare me like that I thought you was saying bye to us.
    I'm glad he's gone toooooooooo
    Guess you need to be a teeny bopper to like him LOL.

• melvalena
    17 years ago

huh?

• little_dani
    17 years ago

It's o.k.

He has been a topic on the news even, so I know what y'all are talking about. I have never watched 'Idol', so it is a good thing I watch the news.

FYI, I have never watched 'Survivor' (in any form), 'Desperate Housewives', or 'CSI', either.

I watch news, 'Mission Organization' (in the vain hope that they can organize me long distance), some garden shows and a few other things. I know, I am weird.

I don't care.

Janie

• melvalena
    17 years ago

never mind... I saw it on Drudge...

mutter---mutter----mutter--stupid tv shows....

• sally2_gw
    17 years ago

I had no idea what this was about, either, until Janie explained. Not an idol fan here. I think you have to actually like pop music to like that show. But I do remember them joking about one of the idol people on the NPR show, "Wait Wait, Don't Tell Me."

Sally

• jolanaweb
    17 years ago

Well, I guess I do like shows like "Idol", they are very entertaining to me
    I think it's wonderful for the kids that are very talented to have a way to make their singing dream come true.
    A lot of them would never be able to get through the door for that to happen and some of their stories are heartbreaking

• remuda1
    Original Author
    17 years ago

Bob and I started watching it to laugh at the initial auditions. They can be hilarious. But then while watching the funny people, some people also really stand out and *we* got interested in the individuals.

I would have been so disappointed if Lakisha had gotten voted off instead of Sanjaya last night. She's an awesome talent and had made it very clear the only reason she is doing this is to provide a better life for her daughter, after having once to leave her at a friend's house while she slept in her car.....

• lindseyrose
    17 years ago

I'm so relieved that he's gone! Should have happened weeks ago!

I like Blake, although I think that Melinda should win!

• mikeandbarb
    17 years ago

Blake is good in his own right but not my taste of music either.
    Now, Melinda,Lakisha are awesome and have been from the get go but now Jordin is really budding and she is going to give them a run for the money I think.
    I think all three ladies will have a career in singing.

• jolanaweb
    17 years ago

Any of them could win now. The girls are STRONG, Blake sometimes reminds me of Sting, like him!!!!! Sting that is, lol

• remuda1
    Original Author
    17 years ago

I agree that Jordin has really come into her own. For her age, she is simply amazing. I think Melinda is a great talent, but I'm with Simon in that she needs to "drop the surprise". I think all three of the girls will have great careers no matter where they place.

I really think that Blake is probably the most talented of what's left of the guys. Although, my underdog vote goes to Phil. So much of it is lack of experience and we've seen how far Jordin has come so maybe all Phil needs is a little more time???? LOL.

Kristi

• maden_theshade
    17 years ago

SO GLAD that boy finally got voted off! My co-workers were ribbing each other over him and now someone has a photo of him taped to their desk w/the caption "Gone, but not Forgotten" haha!

I used to think Melinda was the best, but now am thinking Jordin is even better! I don't really care for any of the guys. Blake is too cocky and Phil looks like an alien. And Chris is just boring.

sign me addicted to Idol!

• denisew
    17 years ago

I am glad the many hairstyles of Sanjaya are history. I think Jordin's voice is fantastic. I really think she'll be the next American Idol.

• remuda1
    Original Author
    17 years ago

Hubby and I went out for dinner yesterday evening and only managed to see Jordin. She was very, very good. Hated to have missed the rest though :).

Kristi