pjtexgirl

happy easter!!!!!

pjtexgirl
17 years ago

Happy Easter...hope your plants made it through the holiday!!!PJ

Comments (16)

• Texasorbust
    17 years ago

Happy Easter y'all! Heard of frost on the pumpkin before but is there a saying for snow covered eggs?

• carrie751
    17 years ago

This will be an Easter for the record books. Only twice before has it snowed in our portion of Texas in April - all three dates (including today, of course) have been on
    April 7th and one of two days 7th and 8th.

HAPPY EASTER ----

• bossjim1
    17 years ago

Carrie, We had snow here on Christmas day 2004. My 3 year old grand daughter, and her 28 year old dad, both saw their first snow that day! So, I guess, it's about as rare for us on Christmas, as it is for you on Easter. A big state isn't it. Ha!
    Jim

• jolanaweb
    17 years ago

Happy Easter to my GW family, Love ya, jolana
    {{gwi:1310957}}

• natvtxn
    17 years ago

{{gwi:652367}}

• remuda1
    17 years ago

Happy Easter to you all too :). I've uncovered a few things already this morning and it looks like we'll be okay out here. I guess the true test will be later when I uncover the tomatoes, peppers and my new SunPatiens. If you guys haven't seen or heard of the SunPatiens, check them out. They're gorgeous.....I hope they made it ;).

Ya'll have a great day and get out and enjoy it!

Kristi

• bev1951
    17 years ago

Happy Easter everyone. It's cold & snowy but the sun is shining, the kittens are growing, & today is just getting started. Kathy did you paint those eggs ? they are fantastic. Bev

• natvtxn
    17 years ago

I painted them yesterday. The lily is for my grandson. He named his guitar Lily for some reason. About 6 moths ago he asked me to paint a lily on his pick guard. Now his friends want theirs painted.

• bev1951
    17 years ago

Wow you are talented, a green thumb & artistic. when can you come to Lubbock ? I'll make you peach cobbler & homemade ice cream. I bet your Grandson's friends wish you were their Grandma too. Bev

• carrie751
    17 years ago

Ditto what you said, Bev1951, Kathy is, indeed, a very talented lady. I do pretty well with plants, but cannot draw or paint at all !!!!
    It did not freeze at my house, so it is a Happy Easter here.

• prairiepaintbrush
    17 years ago

very purty eggs! I like the purple iris best. It's funny, I don't like iris so much in real life but I love paintings of them. :)

• pjtexgirl
    Original Author
    17 years ago

Nice Easter so far! We have the classic Eastern European eggs from Jolana,some gorgeous painted eggs from natvtxn, and lemme seee....

Here is a link that might be useful: {{gwi:1310956}}

• denisew
    17 years ago

Happy Easter, everyone!

. . . and one embarrassed cat! too funny!

• rick_mcdaniel
    17 years ago

Mine are mostly in the hallway, except for a few I had to cover. So far, all are doing well, and we dodged the bullet.

• Bev__
    17 years ago

Crazy Easter weekend!!!

I think all my plants survived too. I still have all my seedlings in my shed under the florescents, and pots are still covered. I'll probably uncover the pots Tues or Wed. & plant my seedlings Wed & Thurs.

• mikeandbarb
    17 years ago

AWWW, I messed the Easter post, but everything made it through the weekend and I'm so happy they did. PJ, Love your cat to cute :)
    Jolana, that's one pretty Easter basket. I love making Easter eggs but I only use paas or the peel and stick deco. LOL I'm not good like Kathy.