Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
texasorbust_gw

Liz_p ~ I want the dog! lol

Texasorbust
17 years ago

Keep sending you email through gardenweb, guess my emailer is on the fritz here. Not sure how to get in touch with you, really don't want either one of us to post email addys or phone numbers on a public forum.

any ideas?

Comments (27)

• liz_p
    17 years ago

I'm here, where do you live?

• jolanaweb
    17 years ago

I can be the go between, my email is back on there
    jolana

• liz_p
    17 years ago

E-mail me at eliz_espino@yahoo.com. I am not getting any of the others.

• Texasorbust
    Original Author
    17 years ago

We live in Mexia but can come pick her up.

• Texasorbust
    Original Author
    17 years ago

OK y'all we ironed everything out and are going to pick up liz's dog tomorrow! DH is in there asking Ed how he intends to support a second wife.

ROFL

• jolanaweb
    17 years ago

LOL, He's handsome enough to become a Chippendog, lol
    If Chippendale's get big bucks, imagine what a dog could get, lol

• natvtxn
    17 years ago

His first job will be to teach her to eat watermelon, right?

You are a brave soul to take on a Lab puppy. The few I have been around are so intent on loving you that nothing else gets through their hard heads.

• little_dani
    17 years ago

LOve Lab babies. All feet and tails, and they just wag all over.

Glad the little girl is getting a nice home with good dog people. I know Liz wouldn't have it any other way.

Janie

• sylviatexas1
    17 years ago

Yay!

• carrie751
    17 years ago

What a great ending to such a heartwarming story --- way to go all you animal lovers!!! This certainly started my Monday off right!!!!
    Ed will be having her eating watermelon before the summer is over!!

• Texasorbust
    Original Author
    17 years ago

Thank you Liz! DH is calling Sasha his girl already, lol. She layed on the floor of the truck all the way home. Our dalmation gave her a billy idol lip curl growl and walked away and ed did laps around the house he is so excited to have someone new to play with. She is on her pillow next our bed and settling in fine. I'll post pics tomorrow.

Thanx again,
    Susan

• Bev__
    17 years ago

Oh......it's so sweet! Such a happy ending & NEW BEGINNING!
    I'd like to see a pix of all the dogs together.
    We'll need day by day up dates for a while.

• mikeandbarb
    17 years ago

OK, When is the wedding and are we all invited LOL.
    Really this is great news :) a happy ending. I know how hard it is to have to find a home for a pet, had to do it a couple times and I cried like a baby for the pet.
    I second the pictures but I know Susan likes taking pictures and showing us wants going on, so I know we'll see the newly weds soon.

• liz_p
    17 years ago

Susan,
    Please post pictures, I'm glad she is happy and she has big kids to play with.

• denisew
    17 years ago

Glad to hear she is settling in. Can't wait to see the pictures of all your dogs together!

• Texasorbust
    Original Author
    17 years ago

Have some pictures but batteries in camera too low to download. Someone was routing through the wastepaper basket about 3am, clicked on light, sasha&ed both looked innocent, so it must have been DH, hehe. Sasha met the ducks this morning fine checking them out til they started quacking than she hit the dirt, lol! Dalmation is still avoiding her and Edward is trying to play constantly. Sasha is running around with ed, still with hiner tucked low to ground though, think she isnt sure if Ed is playing or threatening yet. She found the tile foyer to lay on, feels good on the belly! =)
    Pick up batteries later today and post the pictures, promise!

• liz_p
    17 years ago

OH, I'm so happy, keep me posted!

• pjtexgirl
    17 years ago

How cool!PJ

• Texasorbust
    Original Author
    17 years ago

Guess dead batteries wiped out the other pictures. Just tried to take more but they are running around like looney toon cartoons and/or licking the camera, lol.Sasha is so dark she's hard to see in action shots. Here's the best I could get for now:
    tug of war

Ball ~ this one may have to make outside game, they were going wild and knocking people over (me) hehe

He may look innocent but this is DH trying to steal my dogs he doesn't know he was just the chauffer, Sasha isnt actually his, lol:

Our dal wanted nothing to do with any games and huffed out of the room. Will try for still shots if they are ever still!

• pjtexgirl
    17 years ago

Hyper dogs! High speed film is in order. Wait, everyone is digital now. PJ

• liz_p
    17 years ago

Thanks for posting pictures, I miss her already! :( But she is with horses and ducks, so she should have a blast!

• beachplant
    17 years ago

Good thing noone here would spoil an animal!
    Protect your shoes, and furniture and ...pretty much everything, we get more calls about labs eating stuff. My ridgeback is part lab, we think, at 8 he still chews up anything he can get his jaws on.
    Resale/goodwill for cheap stuffed animals. Bo loves to rip them up, keeps him from chewing up the couch, his bed..
    Tally HO!

• pjtexgirl
    17 years ago

I can second that! My lab/chow just ate a freaking super kong toy. Sheesh! What do I get this girlie dog? A bowling ball like they use with large cats??? PJ

• sylviatexas1
    17 years ago

Those are the cutest dogs.
    Is the black & tan Ed the watermelon eater?
    What kind is he?

My Bubbles, probably part Lab & part Golden, is nearly 4 years old, & I still hit the garage sales for stuffed toys.

• Texasorbust
    Original Author
    17 years ago

Ed, my main man...... =) He is sheppard/lab/rottie mix, his dad is a Trenton NJ Police canine.......ooh Ed would love chasing crackheads, but I don't let em' he's too special to me

Playing ball..Ed chases ball Sasha chases Ed:

Sasha after ballgame. LOL!

Only lost one flip flop so far, DD fault told her to put them up. Ed already has a ton of toys and Liz sent more with Sasha. So far so good!

• pjtexgirl
    17 years ago

Trenton is rough as hell! I wouldn't let my baby patrol there either. The Valley(Los Angeles area) was bad enough! I'm glad Ed,his new girl and the dal are with you instead.

• mikeandbarb
    17 years ago

WOW, The dogs have lots of room for running and getting a great work out. Looks like Ed and Sasha are a happy couple.

Sponsored
Landscape Management Group
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars27 Reviews
High Quality Landscaping Services in Columbus