pjtexgirl

Happy Mother's Day!!!

pjtexgirl
16 years ago

HOPE YOU ALL HAVE FUN! I AM!!!PJ

Comments (5)

• prairiepaintbrush
    16 years ago

PJ, I worked today. We had a little rain shower and some thunder. Sold some gigantic petunia baskets... someone walked in the closed gates at 5:30 but knew what they wanted and bought it with a credit card, which was good since I had the cash drawer full of money on the counter after closing the till!

My sister and her husband cooked us dinner and we drank wine and it was wonderful! :) Thanks for axing.

• carrie751
    16 years ago

I worked, also, PPB, but in my yard. I mowed as it had finally gotten dry enough that I could in almost all the places that needed mowing. Hopefully, I can finish tomorrow.

• Dena Walters
    16 years ago

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY TO YOU TOO PJ..AND EVERYONE ELSE!!
    I got my first ever MD's gift...from my daughter and my GS brought it in..and as I was reading the card he was ripping the paper off and saying "Open it Nanna!!"..man it was priceless..it was a small dirt devil vacum easy to manuver..which I WANTED...with all the tile and dogs I have now..lol
    My DMIL came over and DH went out and bought chineese food..mmmmm..and I watered everything and am now having a relaxed reading with GW forum...sooo peaceful...
    Dena

• pjtexgirl
    Original Author
    16 years ago

I taught kindergartners how to make mom a flower outta crepe paper.I also got to enjoy seeing my oldest sing in the church choir.My DH got me wheat free Oreos and cinnamon rolls(Love him!) and the boys got me cards and merengue cookies! Then I got a nice dinner with all the boys in my life!To top it all off my MIL sent me mini roses! Some days I just feel so darn lucky to be surrounded by wonderful people! PJ

• sally2_gw
    16 years ago

A belated happy Mother's Day to all! I was lazy for most of the day, even though I shouldn't have been. We have so much to do to get ready for our trip. Anyway, DH was nice enough to drive up to Denton to get our only local offspring and bring him home. While he was off doing that, I got started making dinner. Yes, I wanted it that way. I like to cook, and love to bake, so I had an excuse to bake something. (It's tough trying to loose weight when you love to bake!) Anyway, I made Cappuccino Biscotti with Almonds and Chocolate - gotta have chocolate. When DH and DS arrived, DS started in helping me cook. It was a lot of fun cooking with him, especially since he did all the washing and chopping of the veggies. Then, DH was nice enough to drive him back home, too.

Sally