Subject: Investment Venture

> BUSINESS FRONTING

> Falcon Chambers London.

> Falcon Court

> London

> EC4Y 1AA

> Atten,

>

> I am Barr Edward A. Cole, a solicitor at law. I am the personal attorney to Late Mr. Alexander Litvinenko, A Russian ex-Spy in London who

> was poison with polonium-210 and died on the 23rd of November 2006 at the University College Hospital here in Central London. Before his

> death my client made a secret and confidential confession to me that he was poisoned by his Russian Associates.

> Two weeks before his death my client told me that he lodged a consignment worth ($5 million Dollars) in a depository firm in abroad which i cannot disclose to you now but he tagged the consignment to be Photographic materials for export i.e. the Finance Security firm are not enlighten about the content of the consignment. As his personal Attorney i believe that his associates will be coming after me because my client never told me why they poisoned him rather in his confession he told me not to disclose to anyone (Associates OR Family) about the fund.

> Firstly this transaction will require funding, you will be ready to travel and claim the consignment from the security firm and immediate preparation of memorandum agreement that will establish a structural relationship between us and also spell out your 40% for your assistance and the working conditions for investment with you in your country, I assure you 100% risk free in this transaction now or in future and will be no trace of the transfer,

> Sincerely,

> Barrister Edward A. Cole

> NB. Please be informed that this is very confidential and should be a top secret, if you are interested.

>

>

>

Comments (27)

• mikeandbarb
    16 years ago

Don't ya just love how they try to scam us, bad thing is so many still haven't learned a good thing is never real.
    We get those kind of emails all the time I just delete them.

• pjtexgirl
    16 years ago

I like the ducks better! PJ

• little_dani
    16 years ago

Whut ducks?

Janie

• carolann_z8
    16 years ago

I never open up any of those kinds of emails.

They're always a scam.

• jolanaweb
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Well, I wanted y'all to see it and I HAD to tell my Step MIL or she would do it

• Vulture61
    16 years ago

Get out! I can't understand how somebody could be so naive and do that. That person should not be allowed to go around the corner alone :D

Omar

• pjtexgirl
    16 years ago

These seemingly innocent ducks!PJ

Here is a link that might be useful: {{gwi:1311655}}

• jolanaweb
    Original Author
    16 years ago

OMAR, you get out, LOL
    She's 87 and she would do it, lol
    I hope in a couple of years y'all will keep me from doing stuff like that, LOL

• carolann_z8
    16 years ago

Jolana remember when someone sent you an email and told you that there's a horrible disease killing all plants and it comes from passion vines and that you need to dig up all your passion vines and take them directly to the plant burn center in my town.

Well, that just may have been a scam. Bwhahaha

• pjtexgirl
    16 years ago

Carol! You're looking to be sent to your room missy!!!PJ

• rick_mcdaniel
    16 years ago

Here's a link to even worse foolishness.

http://www.cnn.com/2007/TECH/internet/05/23/computer.virus.reut/index.html

Read this and see just how foolish people can really be.

• Texasorbust
    16 years ago

Haven't received this one yet. Maybe the attorney for the late Russian spy is waiting until I pay for the Prince in Nigeria to open a checking account in America? Mr. Nigerian Prince and his people obviously have no access to my credit score or they wouldn't waste their fonts sending those emails 3 times a week.

• beachplant
    16 years ago

No, Carol is right. The disease will die once you take the passionvines to her house. It only lives in your area. Hurry!
    Don't worry, I'll help you dig them, it'll serve her right when the passion vine takes over her house & eats the dog.
    Tally HO!

• jolanaweb
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Well, I'll baby them til they die. I just went out today and got one I have been looking for. I really never thought I would find one in a nursery but I did, YIPPEE

• pjtexgirl
    16 years ago

You need to attend "passies anonymous" Jolana!LOL!PJ

• Vulture61
    16 years ago

87? I was right, then. "That person should not be allowed to go around the corner alone" or having ANY kind of relationship with a Russian lawyer.

Omar

• carolann_z8
    16 years ago

Jolana, you might as well go ahead and turn in that new passi. I would hate to see that dreaded passi disease kill all your plants.

Don't thank me.

....you'd do it for me.

• beachplant
    16 years ago

What a friend, willing to take on a dreaded passi for you. Now that is a true gardener.
    Tally HO!

• jolanaweb
    Original Author
    16 years ago

I don't think soooooo
    You will get the first baby tho, IF you want to drag it in during winter, LOL

• trsinc
    16 years ago

Wow, Jolana, I didn't know you dragged them all in for the winter! lol Which is your favorite, most winter hardy evergreen one?

• jolanaweb
    Original Author
    16 years ago

No, I don't but carol would have to, lol

The Constance Eliot and Caerulea are evergreen at my house
    but they are all my favorites, LOL

• carolann_z8
    16 years ago

Jolana, I'd be honored to have your first born passi baby.

I bet he'll be a little cutie! lol

• jolanaweb
    Original Author
    16 years ago

You have to name it and if I don't like the name....you don't get it, LOL

• pjtexgirl
    16 years ago

Don't brag about your warmer winter and more water! I'll pout! I will I will I will!!! (I might have zone envy!)PJ

• carolann_z8
    16 years ago

I think I'll name him Craig.

I would name him PJ but she's busy being our baby brat! LOL

• jolanaweb
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Oh okay, Craig will work, lol
    How do you remember such things?

Well, since you didn't get the passi you were supposed to get

• carolann_z8
    16 years ago