Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
mikeandbarb_gw

Thank you all for your prayers

mikeandbarb
17 years ago

Update on DH, Yesterday was my DH gallbladder surgery and all went well. We're both glad it's over with and he can now be without pain from a flare up.

Barb

Comments (10)

• jolanaweb
    17 years ago

Barb, that is wonderful news.
    Here's to a very quick recovery
    jolana

• carolann_z8
    17 years ago

I'm glad to hear that everything went well.

Carol

• Kriskat30
    17 years ago

Good news, Barb...I had mine out 4 years ago. He might have to watch out if he eats a meal with heavy fat, I still have to be careful about that. I don't want to get too graphic here....! LOL!

• sally2_gw
    17 years ago

That's wonderful. Thanks for the update.

Sally

• Jacquelyn8b
    17 years ago

Wonderful news! He is going to feel sooooo much better.

Had mine out last June and it was an instant blessing. Fair warning - don't eat before bed!

• pjtexgirl
    17 years ago

I'm so glad to hear it!Being in pain all the time is rotten. PJ

• rick_mcdaniel
    17 years ago

May he have a speedy and uneventful recovery.

• mikeandbarb
    Original Author
    17 years ago

Thank you all for your well wishes and for tips. I didn't know about not eating before bed and with him working 14 hour days some weeks I'll have to tell him to eat at work instead of waiting till he gets home. We do know about no fatty foods but he thinks that it won't be to bad, I guess no matter how much I warn him he may have to find that out for himself. I'll look up info on line and maybe he'll get the understanding of no fat in his diet.
    This was his first surgery and had no idea what he was going to be going through, Yesterday while still under all the drugs he was feeling super and told me he felt like he'd be able to go back to work this friday OF coruse I knew it was drugs talking and told him not to jump the gun LOL, Well, today as we all know is another story and he's ready to take the time off that doctor setup.
    Barb

• PKponder TX Z7B
    17 years ago

Barb, I'm so glad the surgery went well and Mike is home and recovering. Surgical drugs are so good, eh?

I don't want to hijack, but mom had a biopsy last Friday and found out yesterday that there is no cancer. I cannot tell you the relief I feel about that!

Pam

• PKponder TX Z7B
    17 years ago

So Barb, how is Mike's recuperation going?

Pam

Sponsored
Closet America
Average rating: 4.8 out of 5 stars133 Reviews
Northern Virginia, Baltimore & DC Metro's Closet Organization Company