Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
sylviatexas1

What Sort of Garden Are You?

sylviatexas1
17 years ago

fun quiz!

(I'm a "Summery Cottage Garden":

optimistic & generous &, uh, well, somewhat disheveled!)

Here is a link that might be useful: What Sort of Garden Are You?

Comments (17)

• jolanaweb
    17 years ago

Sylvia, I love that. There were a couple of questions that I wish I could have had 2 answers, lol
    I'm Summery also, lol
    jolana

You are a summery cottage garden! Lots of colorful flowers happily grow and multiply, slightly unkempt and very well loved. You and your bird friends sing happy Disney songs while clipping branches of lavender to bring into your kitchen. You are optimistic, outgoing and generous.

• kateyes
    17 years ago

Well!! I definitely wasn't expecting this result! I'll ask my DH what he thinks about this description of me.....maybe not.... :-)

"I am a spiritual Japanese garden! A small koi pond forms a central theme around which pruned trees drape themselves, summer lights dapple my perfect greenery, and everyone finds peace and tranquility in my presence. I am tame and lush, sparkling yet tranquil. I am kind."

14 other people got this result!
    This quiz has been taken 1954 times.
    16% of people had this result.

• mikeandbarb
    17 years ago

I wasn't sure about wanting to know what type of garden I was but here it is LOL

You are a municipal garden! Iron-gated plot of land between tall buildings, you are a fleeting moment of serene grass and benches. You are lucky somebody once planted a few daffodils around your trees. You may enjoy gardens, but generally you are too busy to tend them. You are smart and sophisticated, a bit racy, and fun to be with.

I don't have any tall building's around me, so I don't know where that came from.
    The house I live in now had NO Flowers just trees and bushes.
    To busy to tend to them, Don't tell my DH that he does nothing but complain about how much time I do spend in the garden.

You are smart and sophisticated, a bit racy -- NOT LOL
    Well it was fun but I think it missed me by a few hundred miles, Did I lose my smarts somewhere when I took this quiz LOL.

• ltcollins1949
    17 years ago

I'm a summery garden too!

• carrie751
    17 years ago

So am I a summery garden - the survey said 47% of all who took the test were. Guess we are all a lot alike.

• PKponder TX Z7B
    17 years ago

I'm a formal Italian garden! I really think of myself as a cottagey type garden person.

Pam

• Jacquelyn8b
    17 years ago

Summery Garden here, too.

• rick_mcdaniel
    17 years ago

I am a "something blooming all year" garden. It may not be real showy, but it is there.

• petra_gw
    17 years ago

Summery Cottage Garden!!

• remuda1
    17 years ago

Kitchen garden here. Figures I'd end up where ever the food is!

You are a kitchen garden! A practical mix of healthy vegetables to feed your family, plus a few colorful flowers to feed your soul, you are neatly groomed, well cared for, and luxuriously rich in nutrients. You're healthy and vigorous, meticulous, and yet creative.

"you are neatly groomed, well cared for".........Not.

"meticulous, and yet creative".....If that means anal and a dreamer, it's spot on :).

Hope ya'll are all doing well and hoping these clouds turn into rain. Poor Houston though, the news reports of it look like New Orleans did.

Kristi

• Dena Walters
    17 years ago

Summary Cottage here also...
    Wow...
    Dena

• wilo
    17 years ago

I also got Summery Cottage Garden.

• beachplant
    17 years ago

I got Municipal too. Not a tall building in sight, well American National IS 20 floors, do you think that counts?
    The garden is full of flowers and I'm always in it. I was even out between showers this am so I guess I missed it by a few hundred miles too.
    Of COURSE I'm sophisticated, I'm on this site ain't I?
    And does being a smart-ass count as smart? If so I am there baby!
    Tally HO!

• mikeandbarb
    17 years ago

LOL Tally Ho, I think you've got a great since of humor and are a very thoughful person from what I've observed from your posting, to bad your so far far away, it would be great to meet you and have you come to our swap meets up north.
    BTW I hope my garden doesn't get wind of this info it might run away to someone elses home.

• gabriell_gw
    17 years ago

I'm a summery cottage garden.And that's what I would have guessed.

• pjtexgirl
    17 years ago

Summery cottage garden. I'm growing a summery cottage garden so I'm not overly surprised. PJ

• beachplant
    17 years ago

Barb, seems most people are summery cottage gardens. Where did we go wrong?
    One of these days I'm gonna drive up for your trade. David drives down here & it'll shock him to death. Of course, I hate to go over the causeway.... Every once in a while you need a road trip! And new victims to pawn off plants on!
    Tally HO!