Return to the Texas Gardening Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Happy B-Day Kriskat

Posted by jolanaweb 8 Bas.Co,TX (My Page) on
Sat, Jul 22, 06 at 0:18

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Kriskat was born and this Irish Gold rose was Hybridized that year
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Happy Birthday, hope you have a wonderful. Just because the party is in October, I hope today will still hold special surprises
jolana

This is not my rose

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Happy B-Day Kriskat

It's the yellow rose of Texas! LOL!
Happy birthday Kriskat!PJ

o

AWWW, THANKS YOU GUYS! I'm going out to lunch with the whole family in Grapevine, then my brother's present to me is at Su Vino in Grapevine where you get to make your own wine. Tonight my DH is taking me somewhere (a suprise) nice for dinner and I think he has a special gift for me, so I'll let you know!

That yellow rose is a beauty, Jolana....as I'm a native TXN I'll just claim it as my own! :) I have about 25 different roses, maybe I'll see if that one is still available!

Here is a link that might be useful: handmade wine at Su Vino

o

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KRISKAT

Have a fun day!

Carol

o

Sorry I missed it yesterday, but a happy belated birthday to you, and it sounded like so much fun. Many, many more.

o

Oops, I'm a couple of days late. Sounds like you had a good day. Happy birthday, and I hope your year to come is great!

Sally

o

A belated (late) BD congrats, also.

Is Su Vino where Cap Rock used to be? I seem to remember seeing a new sign there.

My favorite place in Grapevine is BreadHaus. Also go to Pueblo Connection, and Auntie's Beads.

For wines......well I seem to still favor the German whites, and the French reds. California wines are good, but the selection of varietals isn't all that great, especially with whites. Lately though, I have tried Aussie wines, and some are pretty decent.

Tend to like Gewurztraminers, Niersteiners, and Pinot Noir, although I can tolerate the better Bordeauxs and Burgundies, when I get them as gifts! (smile)

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Texas Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here