Return to the Texas Gardening Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Alhambra

Posted by jacquelyn8b 8b (My Page) on
Tue, Jul 18, 06 at 10:37

My favorite magazine arrived yesterday and had a link to a "series of spherical high-resolution photographs" so we can enjoy images of the Alhambra.

My favorite building area is the Mirador de Lindaraja.
As far as gardens...Generalife, the third set of images.
Don't miss the ceilings!!!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Alhambra

Still not as good as the real thing. (smile)

I have shot the images for some of those virtual tour thingys. Still leaves a lot to be desired, in terms of really seeing a place.

Too bad the world has become such a mess that it is unsafe to travel any more.

o

Now I think I know what that city in California, near my old home, was named after...thanks!

o

LOL! Stitches I was wondering why she was posting about California!
It's so beautiful. I really wish someone would build me some of those water gardens. Are the carvings on the walls called scroll work or something else? Everything I know about art is 2nd hand and I get confused.
I need some arches and more tile work in my house!
That was lovely. Thanks.PJ

o

I can't get it to open and I have tried several times.
I'll try after my nap, lol

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Texas Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here