Return to the Texas Gardening Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Summer 'Potting Shed Talk' Get-Together

Posted by sylviatexas z8a Tx (My Page) on
Thu, Jul 6, 06 at 13:38

Been away from the computer for a few days, so this is a "late" response to an earlier post.

Here's my suggestion:

Starbucks across from Irving Mall:

we've had a get-together there already, & it's easy to find & centrally located.

10:00 am on Saturday July 22nd to start, & figure most of us will have talked ourselves out by about 1:00 to 2:00.

This gives us a couple of weeks to get ready or to juggle schedules, & yet it's not the last week-end of the month, which is sometimes difficult for those who have to do month-end chores.

Howz zat sound???

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Summer 'Potting Shed Talk' Get-Together

I have not been to the GardenWeb Forums in a long time. I am so glad I decided to visit today and see your message, Sylvia. I have put this on my calendar.

o

Sounds like fun, I marked it on my calendar as well. Hey posie we haven't been able to get together in a long while, sure hope we can both make it.

So can anyone tell me what road the Irving mall is on :O)

o

Starbucks is at 2450 N Beltline, on the east side of the road, north of 183.

Their phone # is 972 257 6844.

Here's the Mapquest link.

Here is a link that might be useful: Starbucks

o

Thanks Sylvia, it looks like an easy drive so I will plan on being there.

Come on everyone try and stop by. These are a lot fun and you can learn a lot too :O)

o

BooHoo! I'll be in "Cozymel". Can they arrest me for plant cutting smuggling? Sorry I am going to miss it. Hope you all have a wonderful time :).

Kristi

o

I dunno if they can arrest you, it might depend on what kind of plant you're smuggling!

Maybe you could mail cuttings to yourself?

I have to divide some historic Indian Chief irises.

Would anyone like some?
& how many?

I'll have a ton!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Texas Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here