Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
maden_theshade

Hey Jolana, Tammy - new laptop!

maden_theshade
16 years ago

Well, my actual computer is still NOT fixed, but okay b/c I now have this new laptop to occupy my time! Miss you guys...my garden is a shambles right now, but am hoping to have some time in the fall to weed, etc. :-) Will post again when I can.

Miss Emma aka Baben_theshade

July 3, 2007 (4 wks early)

6 lbs 10 oz

Comments (8)

• jolanaweb
    16 years ago

Oh I have been thinking about you, lol
    What a precious, precious baby girl and I love the name Emma

You know we are gonna have to come see her and pinch her cheeks

She looks like Mom and Dad.
    Oh, I'm so excited
    How are you, besides tired?
    How are the kitties handling it?

• pjtexgirl
    16 years ago

There must be something in the soil around here that makes gorgeous babies. All babies are cute. These babies are really,really spectacular! Congrats! PJ

• scuba-gal
    16 years ago

she is just beautiful - such pretty skin!
    Congrats!
    Angie

• carrie751
    16 years ago

Oh, such a sweet little girl - who wouldn't want a laptop like that? Congratulations - it's obvious that this beautiful child is doing okay.

• trsinc
    16 years ago

Aww, such a sweet baby! I love her name too. Glad to hear you are doing well. My yard is a shambles too, and I haven't even had a baby. Don't feel bad. Congratulations!

Tammy

• Dena Walters
    16 years ago

She is stunning! I see some new borns and think hmmmmm....then they become beautiful..but Ms. Emma is absolutely grogeous!!
    Congratulations!
    Dena

• maden_theshade
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Thanks you guys! We are holding up okay, just really tired and it's so hard w/ the first one, trying to figure out what works! We are getting there! Jolana, the cats are holding up pretty well too. Emma doesn't move much, so they lose interest in her past one sniff. :-) And of course, they don't like it when she cries, but that one very friendly black cat of mine will always come over and sit with us when she cries so he can make sure she is okay. Sweet boy!

I'm at my mom's new place now. Whenever it stops raining, I look outside and think of the pretty plants I need to tuck into the ground here! (hopeless, I know) There's no color out there!

• denisew
    16 years ago

Congratulations on your beautiful new baby! Rest when she is sleeping because that will be the only chance you'll get. It gets easier each day - breastfeeding gets easier too. I think it was more difficult when I had my second one less than two years later (one would be sleeping and the other would be awake) - I kept thinking how easy I had it with my first. Then came the third one - two and a half years later - and mine are all boys. I know this is a long ways away, but it really gets better when they're out of diapers! ;-) Hang in there and take care of that precious little bundle!