Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
jolanaweb

I going away for the weekend

jolanaweb
17 years ago

My oldest DD had fertilized eggs inserted today and she has to have complete bedrest for a few days. I am so excited and I haven't forgotten your kind words when she was so upset a few months ago and I really appreciate it.

Keep her in your prayers

Y'all don't forget the birthday's or you might get a nasty email, lol

Have a great weekend

jolana

Comments (24)

• carrie751
    17 years ago

Enjoy your stay with your daughter and tell her we love her and will keep her in our prayers. This is wonderful news, and I pray all goes well.

• pjtexgirl
    17 years ago

I'm terrible at birthdays. I hope you have a expecting mom soon!PJ

• rick_mcdaniel
    17 years ago

Uh oh. The operative word there was Egg...s....The last person I knew that did that, had triplets. Took round-the-clock nannies, to keep up.

• sally2_gw
    17 years ago

Jolana, I hope all goes well.

I don't even know how you find everyone's birthday. I know there's a list, but to go through all the gardenweb members to find "our's" is a daunting task. I don't know how you do it.

Sally

• stitches216
    17 years ago

Prayin' for all the best for yours and you Jolana! Take care, be safe, come back with a shopping list!

Ditto what Sally said on birthdays. You are amazing!

• carolann_z8
    17 years ago

Jolana, that's wonderful!!!

I hope she'll make you a Grandma soon. I'll keep her in my prayers.

Have a nice visit and Pj's in charge of Birthdays.

Did you hear that Pj?

• jolanaweb
    Original Author
    17 years ago

Weeeellll, I'm back and the Dr said ( I didn't like this term) DD had *Grade A* eggs. She will take a pregnancy test Saturday to see if everything went well, but the sheet the Dr gave her as far as things to be concerned about (if they happen) have not happened.
    Thank you all for your wonderful thoughts, prayers and your very kind words
    Keep the prayers going

There weren't any B-days in 5 days? PJ ????

• carrie751
    17 years ago

Glad you are back and all is well with your DD. I also hope things are well at your place - it has been so hot.
    Don't work too hard getting things back to normal.

• natvtxn
    17 years ago

Will this be your first grandchild(ren)?

• jolanaweb
    Original Author
    17 years ago

Thank y'all

Kathy, my youngest DD has a son that is nine and he is wonderful but his Dad only wants to be around his family, so I have to go to their house the majority of the time. When he has to go out of town my DD comes to my house.

He always wants to come to visit but his Dad is full of reasons why he can't

GS, whispered to me this trip that he will have a car when he is 16 and can come to my house when he wants.

We chat every evening tho. They have a webcam so I actually get to see him while we are chatting

• pjtexgirl
    17 years ago

PJ? I'm a social flunkie. I'm lucky to remember my kid's birthdays.
    I'm sorry you're having a hard time seeing your DD's son. I'd love to have a grandma like you for my kids! PJ

• jolanaweb
    Original Author
    17 years ago

LOL, I rent out...cheap and I love your kiddos.

• natvtxn
    17 years ago

This is Fritz. He is trying to figure out how to get on the bar and then the cabinet to eat Cody's food. He is visiting grandma for the night. My DIL's grandmother died and they dropped him off on the way to Eagle Pass.

{{gwi:1313245}}

• carolann_z8
    17 years ago

Jolana, I'm glad you're home and things are going well.
    It's too bad about your GS. I know you're bound to be a cool grandma.

Pj hasn't posted any birthdays so she's either asleep at the wheel or no one in our bunch had one.

• jolanaweb
    Original Author
    17 years ago

OH Kathy, he is precious

This is my 4 legged grandbaby Bosley and he loves his Granny. This was when they had just gotten him, lol He's 3 now
    He's a Brussels Griffon
    {{gwi:1313246}}
    That's very small leather and twig chair from Mexico, lol

• pjtexgirl
    17 years ago

Wha? I didn't wanna do birthdays! Carolann was just being so mean I could cry!
    That Dachusund(sp?) is real shiny dog!
    The other dog looks like a funny Goldie locks testing out wee chairs! LOL!
    My boys are maniacs. They just act sweet in public! Thanks Jolana I like them too.PJ

• natvtxn
    17 years ago

It was a rough night. This was Fritz first night ever without Mom and Dad. He would get off the bed and then I would have to get out of bed to get him back up. But he finally settled down and slept glued to my side.

• carolann_z8
    17 years ago

My son brought home a weenie dog like that. They were going to take her to the pound and he had to save her. She's a minature and so smart.

If you point your finger at her and go "Pow Pow" she falls down and plays dead.

Jolana, how cute. I don't think he likes the chair though. lol

• natvtxn
    17 years ago

Jolana, that dog knows how to "sit" very well.

• jolanaweb
    Original Author
    17 years ago

No one is going to comment on " *I* going away for the weekend?" I thought y'all would jump right on that and I would come back with a bunch of wisecracks on here.
    I guess y'all knew I was excited and in a hurry
    DD takes her PG test tomorrow

• pjtexgirl
    17 years ago

I noticed but dyslexia queen here aint gonna say nothin!
    I really hope you end up with a grandbaby! (((Jolana))). Can I call you granny Jolana? LOL!PJ

• jolanaweb
    Original Author
    17 years ago

You bet, even when I was little some relatives called me gramaw, lol

• carolann_z8
    17 years ago

Jolana, I noticed your typo but after spelling Las Vegas wrong I thought I better lay low.

You know Einstein made common mistakes all the time and he turned out to be pretty smart.

Maybe we're just thinking deep thoughts like him and not paying attention.

• pjtexgirl
    17 years ago

Jolana,You're too cute!
    Hey! I like that excuse! I'm really a chickie Einstein! LOL!PJ