Return to the Texas Gardening Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
I going away for the weekend

Posted by jolanaweb 8 Bas.Co,TX (My Page) on
Thu, Jul 27, 06 at 22:48

My oldest DD had fertilized eggs inserted today and she has to have complete bedrest for a few days. I am so excited and I haven't forgotten your kind words when she was so upset a few months ago and I really appreciate it.
Keep her in your prayers

Y'all don't forget the birthday's or you might get a nasty email, lol

Have a great weekend
jolana

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: I going away for the weekend

Enjoy your stay with your daughter and tell her we love her and will keep her in our prayers. This is wonderful news, and I pray all goes well.

o

I'm terrible at birthdays. I hope you have a expecting mom soon!PJ

o

Uh oh. The operative word there was Egg...s....The last person I knew that did that, had triplets. Took round-the-clock nannies, to keep up.

o

Jolana, I hope all goes well.

I don't even know how you find everyone's birthday. I know there's a list, but to go through all the gardenweb members to find "our's" is a daunting task. I don't know how you do it.

Sally

o

Prayin' for all the best for yours and you Jolana! Take care, be safe, come back with a shopping list!

Ditto what Sally said on birthdays. You are amazing!

o

Jolana, that's wonderful!!!

I hope she'll make you a Grandma soon. I'll keep her in my prayers.

Have a nice visit and Pj's in charge of Birthdays.

Did you hear that Pj?

o

Weeeellll, I'm back and the Dr said ( I didn't like this term) DD had *Grade A* eggs. She will take a pregnancy test Saturday to see if everything went well, but the sheet the Dr gave her as far as things to be concerned about (if they happen) have not happened.
Thank you all for your wonderful thoughts, prayers and your very kind words
Keep the prayers going

There weren't any B-days in 5 days? PJ ????

o

Glad you are back and all is well with your DD. I also hope things are well at your place - it has been so hot.
Don't work too hard getting things back to normal.

o

Will this be your first grandchild(ren)?

o

Thank y'all

Kathy, my youngest DD has a son that is nine and he is wonderful but his Dad only wants to be around his family, so I have to go to their house the majority of the time. When he has to go out of town my DD comes to my house.

He always wants to come to visit but his Dad is full of reasons why he can't

GS, whispered to me this trip that he will have a car when he is 16 and can come to my house when he wants.

We chat every evening tho. They have a webcam so I actually get to see him while we are chatting

o

PJ? I'm a social flunkie. I'm lucky to remember my kid's birthdays.
I'm sorry you're having a hard time seeing your DD's son. I'd love to have a grandma like you for my kids! PJ

o

LOL, I rent out...cheap and I love your kiddos.

o
Do grand puppies count?

This is Fritz. He is trying to figure out how to get on the bar and then the cabinet to eat Cody's food. He is visiting grandma for the night. My DIL's grandmother died and they dropped him off on the way to Eagle Pass.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

o

Jolana, I'm glad you're home and things are going well.
It's too bad about your GS. I know you're bound to be a cool grandma.

Pj hasn't posted any birthdays so she's either asleep at the wheel or no one in our bunch had one.

o

OH Kathy, he is precious

This is my 4 legged grandbaby Bosley and he loves his Granny. This was when they had just gotten him, lol He's 3 now
He's a Brussels Griffon
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
That's very small leather and twig chair from Mexico, lol

o

Wha? I didn't wanna do birthdays! Carolann was just being so mean I could cry!
That Dachusund(sp?) is real shiny dog!
The other dog looks like a funny Goldie locks testing out wee chairs! LOL!
My boys are maniacs. They just act sweet in public! Thanks Jolana I like them too.PJ

o

It was a rough night. This was Fritz first night ever without Mom and Dad. He would get off the bed and then I would have to get out of bed to get him back up. But he finally settled down and slept glued to my side.

o

My son brought home a weenie dog like that. They were going to take her to the pound and he had to save her. She's a minature and so smart.

If you point your finger at her and go "Pow Pow" she falls down and plays dead.

Jolana, how cute. I don't think he likes the chair though. lol

o

Jolana, that dog knows how to "sit" very well.

o

No one is going to comment on " *I* going away for the weekend?" I thought y'all would jump right on that and I would come back with a bunch of wisecracks on here.
I guess y'all knew I was excited and in a hurry
DD takes her PG test tomorrow

o

I noticed but dyslexia queen here aint gonna say nothin!
I really hope you end up with a grandbaby! (((Jolana))). Can I call you granny Jolana? LOL!PJ

o

You bet, even when I was little some relatives called me gramaw, lol

o

Jolana, I noticed your typo but after spelling Las Vegas wrong I thought I better lay low.

You know Einstein made common mistakes all the time and he turned out to be pretty smart.

Maybe we're just thinking deep thoughts like him and not paying attention.

o

Jolana,You're too cute!
Hey! I like that excuse! I'm really a chickie Einstein! LOL!PJ

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Texas Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here