Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
zitro_joe

Sorry ladies, I found something you'll never be good at

zitro_joe
17 years ago

Now that I have your attention...

In the past the topic of Martial Arts/Self defense has come up. I study kickboxing and Jiu Jitsu, but I am inclined to leave it all behind and study this form.

PJ has been an avid contributor to these dialogues. However, PJ, sorry ma'am but you just cant "hang" when it comes to this form of MA. You just dont have want it takes to master it.

***Every pun is intended****

Here is a link that might be useful: what you're waiting for

Comments (21)

• zitro_joe
    Original Author
    17 years ago

test - some strange things are going on with my computer and GW

• pjtexgirl
    17 years ago

Wow, dude that like soooo freakish. The thought of even spending any,um,time with these dudes frightens me! I don't know what's up with your 'puter tho. Maybe the link made them frightened too! LOL! PJ

• natvtxn
    17 years ago

whoa!

• ltcollins1949
    17 years ago

OMG! I'm sending that out to some of my friends that might enjoy it. HA!

• sally2_gw
    17 years ago

Some things you just don't want to be good at!

Sally

• Jacquelyn8b
    17 years ago

Gadzooks!!!
    Wonder what made someone try that to begin with?

• Bev__
    17 years ago

Joe....that's wild!
    I'm surprised their penis doesn't drag on the ground.
    Shows how far men will go to be the biggest!!!!
    When will they learn it's quality not quantity that really counts?
    Is that really a form of martial arts? Isn't martial arts a form of defense?

• zitro_joe
    Original Author
    17 years ago

When the man lifts the 150kg (just under 331lbs btw), the expression on the host face is priceless.

Joe

• carolann_z8
    17 years ago

Yes, the tasks of Mr. Long Dong is very impressive but the day he can shove an object the size of a watermelon out of an opening the size of a lemon then that's when I'll be impressed. lol

• terryisthinking
    17 years ago

What kind of clamp must they be using to not slip off with all that weight. I mean, a tube top has more to hold onto and it will still slip.

I'm not sure I believe this.

• MrsBox77
    17 years ago

How much are tickets to Japan again?????

• carolann_z8
    17 years ago

LOL mrsbox

You naughty girl!

• beachplant
    17 years ago

Our resident is ready to sign up for classes.
    In urology we had a clamp we used after injecting lidocaine gel into the urethra, maybe they use the same type of clamp? Looks a lot like the one on your barrette.
    Joe, if you put on a demonstration in the garden we'll all come watch. We promise not to die laughing!
    Tally HO!

• pjtexgirl
    17 years ago

Actually, I'm with Carolann! Those guys just have womb envy! LOL! Tsk tsk Mrs box is naughty!Three hundred pounds! What were they planning on "entertaining" a Cow Elephant? WHY????
    Bev, I was wondering that too. I'll just bet it was the defence they came up with to defend against the time old move when you kick a guy in his privates! PJ

• jolanaweb
    17 years ago

Hehehehe, that is one of the weirdest things I've ever seen

Mrs Box, you are a HOOT! LOL

• dmj1218
    17 years ago

I thought I had seen it all...I stand corrected.

Debbie

• mikeandbarb
    17 years ago

I don't think I'd want that thing near me LOL
    Hey they aren't showing anything so how do we know for sure it's done with their thingy and besides they are moving their hips and that would make the weight sway.
    Why didn't they make the weight go up and down that would prove more than the swaying Right? After all that's what I thought they were going to do GEEEE
    I'm with CarolAnn, when we women push a bowling ball out of a plum size hole now that something to brag about but every mother has done it forever so it's not impressive anymore, but don't tell that to a NEW MOMMY.

• zitro_joe
    Original Author
    17 years ago

My skepticism also runs high, it's is just the premises of the video that makes me laugh. It is humorous just to slightly buy into this idea. I

• MrsBox77
    17 years ago

Me?? Naughty?? I just want to travel...see the world.....;) If I happen to fall upon, er... stumble across an Iron Penis, so much the better.... wink wink

• pjtexgirl
    17 years ago

My virgin ears have been scorched Mrs Box! LOL!PJ

• carolann_z8
    17 years ago

mrsbox, I'm shocked. That's something Jolana would say. lol