Return to the Texas Gardening Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Attention Goober Girl!!!

Posted by carolann_z8 Joshua,TX (gardengateclub@netzero.com) on
Fri, Aug 11, 06 at 16:32

Hey Jolana, I got your last email asking if I got your emails and the answer is "no". That email was the first one I received.

I must be having trouble with my email. I also sent you some emails but you must be having trouble getting mine, since you wrote that I'm in trouble for not writing.

If you overlook reading this then please let me know. lol

I miss you.

Hey, next time you come down, string some string along the way and we'll hook up some orange juice cans. It worked when I was 8 yrs old.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Attention Goober Girl!!!

I'll bring some, lol worked when we were little at least that's how I remember it, lol
I haven't gotten any emails from you.
How did the pool party go?

o

The pool parties tonight.

I wrote you several emails and I knew you always answer right away so I thought something was up.

One of the emails I wrote you said you had 24 hours to let me know if you wanted an all expenses paid trip to the Bahamas with Craig Ferguson but since I didn't hear from you...

That's too bad!

o

Oh that isn't even funny. Good idea having it at night, it's too darn hot during the day. Hope y'all have a blast...I know you will

o

Poor Jolana...she thought she was going to get a date with Craigie Baby. hehehe

The pool party just ended. It was fun. I think our vollyball skills need a little improving but maybe by next year we will be good enough to actually keep score. lol

o

We showed the guys how to whack it clean outta the pool! LOL! I had fun wish y'all could've meandered in fer a spell or two. Does that sound Texan? PJ

o

Yep Pj, we did make a few professional plays and wack the ball clean out of the pool a few times.

Any of you little fillies feel free to mosie on down to the pool for some down right entertainin volleyball. YeHAA!!!

Now Pj has me trying to speak Texanese.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Texas Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here