Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
remuda1

CWJC......Light at the end of the Tunnel!

remuda1
16 years ago

Okay, here's the pics from after the stone borders were placed and the mulch was layed down above the creek bed. I just had not had time to post them yet. Unbeknownst to me, several planting beds that I included in the landscape plan were nixed. This is good....and bad. Good, because we will be planting the plants closer together and will get a more immediate impact from them. We don't have to worry about it becoming a jungle since it's such a temporary site....by the time things will be getting overgrown, it will be time for them to move. BAD because there are now NO shade beds. For those of you who donated shade loving plants, I will be happy to return them to you. If you'd rather not have them back, I can find homes for them. There is a women's shelter where we do landscaping as well and they may fit in well there, with your permission of course. I DID stress the importance of using all of the plants and seeds that were donated for this project at THIS project site, but felt it would be silly to place anything there that would not survive. I will wait to hear from you all on what you'd like for me to do with the shade lovers.

So now....here's the pics.

Sorry about my shadow :). I was taking the pictures from the deck.

This is the fence that is shown in the first pic on the other thread

I'll also post follow up pics after we get the plants in the ground. Then....in a few months I'll post new pics after things have a chance to get a bit settled in. I'm looking forward to getting everything planted as I've had to cover the plants here at the house with shade cloth this week with the heat we've been having :). Soooo, the light really is showing at the end of the tunnel on this project and thanks again, for your involvement in making it happen. I've really enjoyed sharing the progress with you!

Kristi

Comments (5)