Hey, ole Bud......

justintx
16 years ago

How you holding up down there?

J.D.

Comments (10)

• bossjim1
    16 years ago

Thanks for asking, J.D., but we're doing ok. We got 5&1/4" here at the house today, but no flooding like they had in Houston.
    Jim

• remuda1
    16 years ago

Thank goodness Jim! The reports on the news look awful. Glad you've not suffered any damage, but 5 1/4 is plenty for one day!

Kristi

• pjtexgirl
    16 years ago

HOLY MOLY! 5 1/4 inches! We have had a ton of rain this year. I'm glad you're OK Bossjim. PJ

• justintx
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Glad to hear it. Looked like you might have been catching more than ya'll could handle.
    J.D.

• justintx
    Original Author
    16 years ago

If ole Dean forces you inland, you can head up here (bring your trowel, please)
    ;-)
    J.D.

• sally2_gw
    16 years ago

Yeah, take care. Dean looks pretty bad!

Sally

• justintx
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Jim,
    You probably should bring your nail gun, too. There are about 12 GW'ers up here wanting that obelisk.
    ; - )
    J.D.

• pjtexgirl
    16 years ago

Heck, don't forget your pontoon so you can get back home! PJ

• denisew
    16 years ago

That is a whole lot of rain! Yeah, I'm sure a lot of us would welcome Jim this direction to get help with an obelisk, one of those umbrella iron trellis' (he'd need to bring his welding torch for that one), maybe putting in a new bed, hmmmm...plenty of ideas to keep him occupied in our gardens, huh? :D

• melvalena
    16 years ago

Say, Jim,
    I could use an extra few hands pulling weeds... Its easy though and you don't have to think about it much while doing it which frees you up to think about other stuff.

No tools needed and I have lots of extra gloves.

Melvalena