Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
justintx_gw

Everything half off!!!

justintx
16 years ago

Everything at 'Garden Guru' in Wheatland (Whiskey Flats) and most everything at Guerin's in Acton is half price!! (for you Ft Worth area folk). Guerin has a GREAT selection.

Good thing I bought that yellow rose for DW - I snuck those purslane right past her.

; - )

J.D.

Comments (21)

• carrie751
    16 years ago

You're getting far too good at being devious, JD --- does the Mrs. ever read GW?????

• justintx
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Well, if she did, I'd get another spankin'. She's still fixated on that blue atlas cedar (Its about 8' tall in that container). Those 4 little purslane were too easy!

Do you think I need to seek professional help?
    ; - )
    J.D.

• remuda1
    16 years ago

If you were in Whiskey Flats and Acton without giving me a shout, you should be more afraid of me than your wife! I still have plants that I am holding for you! What a brat.

Kristi

• justintx
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Kristi,
    YOU have plants for me, TOO!!??
    Now, had I known that (not that I would EVER forget), I certainly WOULD drop by. Ya'll are killing me. ; - )
    J.D.

• carrie751
    16 years ago

Get him, Kristi, he IS a brat!! What, ever, are we going to do with him? Out BUYING plants, and won't even pick up the ones we have saved for him..... LOL.

• remuda1
    16 years ago

"YOU have plants for me, TOO!!??".

Yes.....the ones that I asked you if you wanted and you said yes...

But if you don't remember, it's not important. I'll just donate them to the CWJC project. Anyone else want to donate JD's plants? It could turn out to be a botanic garden over there! HAHaha!

Kristi

• justintx
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Maybe I should start a thread requesting memory help.

To all, if you are holding plants for me - I don't remember. Maybe I should put this under the 'shame,humility' thread.

Truthfully, I appreciate ALL that you guys have given me. I'm going to post some pictures later of my progress and give credit to you all. (it really is kind of interesting to think where some of this stuff came from)

J.D.

• carrie751
    16 years ago

And that is the fun part of it, JD!!! I know the source or each of my plants, and it brings fond memories.

• denisew
    16 years ago

Maybe a little ginseng will help you, JD. It is supposed to help improve memory. ;-)

• justintx
    Original Author
    16 years ago

denisew - will ginseng grow in 7B?
    ; - )

• carolann_z8
    16 years ago

Geez J.D. you do have a bad memory.

I sure hope you remembered that you promised to give me one of those purslane.

• carrie751
    16 years ago

Well, he forgot he promised me one, Carol Ann ---- good luck on getting yours !!!!!

• justintx
    Original Author
    16 years ago

where am I? who are you?

• bossjim1
    16 years ago

You're in jail wondering where all your friends are.
    Your Bud,
    Jim

• justintx
    Original Author
    16 years ago

I have friends????
    Maybe I can get my friends to come over in the morning and help me dig the ditch for the first flower bed border? I'll call both of them.
    ; - )
    J.D.

• justintx
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Funny how this thread started out with me trying to pass on a good deal, and turned into 'dog pile J.D.'!!
    ; - )
    J.D.

• carolann_z8
    16 years ago

Ever since your friends got caller I.D. they're never at home.

What's up with that. LOL

• carrie751
    16 years ago

Yeah, funny how that works !!!!!!!!!!

• justintx
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Well, now, I found some 75% off! But, I'm not going to say anything. (japanese maples for $16???)
    J.D.

• pjtexgirl
    16 years ago

Someone needs to confiscate your plastic buddy! :^) PJ

• justintx
    Original Author
    16 years ago

pj, I think I have a problem, huh?
    ; - )
    J.D.

BTW - I didn't buy the japanese maples - AS BAD AS I WANTED TO!!

Sponsored
MAC Design + Build
Average rating: 4.3 out of 5 stars18 Reviews
Loudon County Full-Service Design/Build Firm & Kitchen Remodeler