Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print

Comments (17)

• jolanaweb
    14 years ago

OMG, if he was where no one could see him, I don't have a problem with it but weed whacking in the nude, the last thing I would want to do without clothes, lol
    I try to add clothes when I do that, lol

I wish none of us had to wear clothes and we didn't know the difference, why did Eve have to eat that apple, lol

• carrie751
    14 years ago

Oh, Jolana, for me, clothes cover up a multitude of errors ...............LOL>>>>>>>

• little_dani
    14 years ago

I try to always wear clothes when doing things outdoors and other places. It saves frightening the little children, and having their mamas and papas come to whup up on me. LOL

And can you imagine what it might feel like to have a little pebble or other missile chunked at you by the weedwacker? ouch!

Janie

• jolanaweb
    14 years ago

Carrie, if we had always been nekkid, no one would know we were flawed, lol. The fashion business wouldn't exist, lol
    BTW, look how many more plants we could buy if we didn't have to wear clothes, lol
    BTW, I don't even wear sleeveless shirts often, lol

Janie, that is so right. All gardeners know how it hurts to even have grass slung at you and then think of a pebble????
    Ouch is right, hehehehe

• carrie751
    14 years ago

Oh, the fashion business would go OUT of business if it had to depend on me for support. Shucks, I try to find my outside work clothes at garage sales........LOL> Which reminds me, I need to go "shopping" !!!!!!!!

• justintx
    14 years ago

I'm the 'poster child' for why clothes are now mandatory. (and, no, you DON'T want THAT poster!!!)
    J.D.

• treelover
    14 years ago

I will admit I've thought about it. But even if I had a completely private yard, I'd be afraid it would stunt my plants' growth.

• jolanaweb
    14 years ago

HAHAHAHA, oh yeah and there is that, lol

• justintx
    14 years ago

It must have been Jim - haven't heard from him in a while.
    J.D.

• carrie751
    14 years ago

Bet we will now !!!!

• rick_mcdaniel
    14 years ago

Heck, I can't even stand to wear shorts, to work in the yard. Gotta at least have long pants, and a T shirt.

Of course, I avoid the yard from July-September, as much as possible.

• justintx
    14 years ago

rick - I just KNEW the new post would be from Jim. LOL
    There are some things to do nekkid -- yard work ain't one of 'em.

• rick_mcdaniel
    14 years ago

Right. Working in the yard, calls for battle gear.

• beachplant
    14 years ago

If I could I would be out there naked. but the mosquitoes!! and scaring the neighbors....and getting things that hang stuck in things....and scaring the neighbors.....

I've seen a lot of naked people in my life and can honestly say, most people should keep their clothes ON.
    But I hate clothes, and shoes. I try to keep to the 1-2 articles of clothing rule in the summer and as little as I can to keep warm in the winter. My mom used to get me dressed, turn around and I'd be naked. And she couldn't find the clothes. I had a neighbor in Hawaii who never wore any clothes, she would just smile and pretend to be senile, she was in her late 70's I think really wrinkled and pretty fat too. She's my hero. Hat, leopard print boots and garden gloves! What a sight! What a fright!
    Tally HO!

• Vulture61
    14 years ago

Jim....psst.... Jim...psst!...psst!

(I think he's too embarrased....)

It's Ok, Jim. We understand (specially Tally..)

Omar

• pris
    14 years ago

Well, since my knees went south, I have to do my weeding scooting along on my butt. The thought of dirt, mulch, weeds and grass in places I can't reach makes me shudder.

• seamommy
    14 years ago

We were all born naked as a message from God: Go shopping my children...

Cheryl