Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
ltcollins1949

If you are going to be in the Coastal Bend . . .

ltcollins1949
16 years ago

9/29/2007

Hidden Gardens Tour and Fall Plant Sale

Green Acres

361-790-0103

611 E. Mimosa

Rockport, Texas 78382

NOTE: Tickets can also be purchased only on the day of the sale at 107 Driftwood, Portland, TX.

Shop for plants from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. and purchase tickets and maps for the Hidden Gardens Tour in both Aransas and San Patricio counties to be held from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Tickets are $10 and are available in advance or day of the event at Green Acres. Proceeds benefit continuing landscape development at Green Acres, the Mater Gardener's demonstration gardens of Aransas County.

10/13/2007

Herb Day program at the South Texas Botanical Gardens on Saturday, October 13, 2007, 9:00 a.m. until 1:00 p.m.

Programs & Speakers, each program will last for approximately 50 minutes.

"Culinary Herbs", Linda T. Collins

"Cool Weather vs. Warm Weather Herbs", Cindy Meredith

"Container Growing Herbs", Lois Atwood

"Harvesting & Preserving", Cindy Meredith

Also Cindy Meredith, The Herb Cottage, will be an herb vendor for the program.

For more information contact the South Texas Botanical Gardens http://stxbot.org (formerly Corpus Christi Botanical Gardens) at 361-852-2100.

Comments (5)

• ltcollins1949
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Because of the weather, we are going to reschedule our MG Hidden Gardens Tour and Fall Plant Sale to next Satuday, October 6, same place and time.

If you have any questions, call the Extension Office at 361-790-0103.

I was going to call Janie V. and let her know, but I don't have her telephone number. . . .only her email address. If anyone has it, will you please give her a call for me.

Thanks!

• little_dani
    16 years ago

I got your email and I sent you my phone #s. I am going to try to be there.

Janie

• ltcollins1949
    Original Author
    16 years ago

You've got mail!

• honeybunny2 Fox
    16 years ago

Janie, I am so excited that I will get to meet you. Maybe you would like to join us on the hidden garden tour? I think Ruth, Karen and myself will be going together, there is always room for one more.

Since you are a plant collector, I have two plants I know you would love to add to your collection, you need to come by my house, so I can give them to you. They are very unusual tropicals. Barbra,

• ltcollins1949
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Hey Barbra!

You have mail!