Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
carolann_z8

Our Fall Plant Swap~Please Read

carolann_z8
17 years ago

This will be our best plant swap ever, so you don't want to miss it.

It's not long till our fall plant swap. We have several people coming from out of town so I was thinking it would be good to have it start a little later this year.

Maybe 11:30 would be good. This way they don't have to get up at the break of dawn to reach here on time.

How does Saturday October. 14th 11:30 sound to everyone.

Email me if you have any suggestions or questions. gardengateclub@netzero.com

Carol

Comments (24)

• natvtxn
    17 years ago

And where will this be held?

• carolann_z8
    Original Author
    17 years ago

In Joshua, Texas ( just a little south of Ft. Worth)on over an acre of land and it'll be filled up with plants for the taking.

I'll post the entire plan for the day, with directions in a few days.

• lorax
    17 years ago

Carol, you are welcome to post your swap event in the plantswap.net calendar too.

Here is a link that might be useful: Plant Swap

• pjtexgirl
    17 years ago

I'll be there so it's sure to be fantasic! LOL!PJ

• carolann_z8
    Original Author
    17 years ago

You're right Pj, we couldn't have it without you.

• mikeandbarb
    17 years ago

I'll be there so long as everyone is ok at home LOL.
    Such a busy Wife, Mom and Daughter I am taking care of everyone including trying to take care of myself.

• carolann_z8
    Original Author
    17 years ago

Ok, the votes are in and it's October 14, 2006 at 11:00.

This plant swap is awesome. It's the biggest and best one around.

• mikeandbarb
    17 years ago

Hey everyone this plant swap is not one to miss, I have been to Carol's swaps and had a wonderful time. She is a great host and goes out of her way to make it fun for all.
    If you don't have plants just get with me and I can help you cause I have more than enough to go around to help you get started.
    Hope to see ya there

• carolann_z8
    Original Author
    17 years ago

Oh Barb, how sweet of you to say this.

Just for that, I'm letting the mulch guy come to your house and help you with your gardens.

BTW, where is the mulch guy?

Jolana must be hiding him again.

Goober, you better untie the mulch guy and set him free. We're on to you!!!

• mikeandbarb
    17 years ago

Oh Boy, I get the mulch guy. I can sure use him around here. He'll be working up a sweat in no time LOL.

• carrie751
    17 years ago

Since we live near each other, Barb - guess it would be an "economic" move for him to come to my house next. hehehe

• pjtexgirl
    17 years ago

Now I'm confused! Which mulch guy? I've seen about 20 now!! :^) PJ

• carrie751
    17 years ago

You've had 20 mulch guys at your house, PJ???? No wonder we haven't seen him anywhere.

• carolann_z8
    Original Author
    17 years ago

"Since we live near each other, Barb - guess it would be an "economic" move for him to come to my house next.hehehe"

Carrie that's smart thinkin'

The only mulch guy that counts is the cute one. lol

• carrie751
    17 years ago

Where is PJ? She hasn't answered about the "20" mulch guys. You got some 'splainin to do, PJ !!!!!!!!!!!!!

• mikeandbarb
    17 years ago

I don't mind sharing. All I'm interested in is him getting the mulch down HEHEHEHE, then you can have him.

• carolann_z8
    Original Author
    17 years ago

Pj where the heck are you?

Maybe she's out chasing her chickens. lol

• carrie751
    17 years ago

Can't get a rise out of her at all -----------------

• pjtexgirl
    17 years ago

Actually, I was chasing my chickens!!! LOL! They got out right before it started raining.
    Also, I was at church like a good girl teaching Sunday school.
    Yeah, I've seen about 20 mulch guys so far... give or take a few.Most of them were fairly hot.There was a really nice motorcycle and matching Italian car if I remember correctly. I am way better looking than both mulch women too. Anyway, I could keep em busy! GARDENING like Barb said! PJ

• carolann_z8
    Original Author
    17 years ago

Pj, it's about time you showed up here.

Carrie was just about to grab your mulch guy!!!

• carrie751
    17 years ago

First chance I get and he's mine --- take heed!!!

• pjtexgirl
    17 years ago

I've finally outsmarted my chickens so you better keep an eye out if you're gonna steal my mulch guy! LOL!PJ

• carrie751
    17 years ago

Hope I am smarter than a chicken, PJ - not real sure anymore ----LOL. But getting the mulch man for a day ( I have so many HEAVY chores to be done), is certainly incentive for me to put on my thinking cap and try to steal him away. ON GUARD, PJ !!!!!!!

• pjtexgirl
    17 years ago

My chickens are very clever or I really am a dumb blonde. These particular chickens lay little green eggs so they might be brilliant chickens from outer space y'know.On the other hand,to look at them bobbing around on little stick legs you wouldn't think so... Maybe they're brilliant actors too? Maybe when the mulch guy recovers from all those "chores" he can figure it out.PJ