Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
natvtxn_gw

Jaq where art thou?

natvtxn
17 years ago

Check in with us or we may have to send BeBe the wonder dog to find you.

{{gwi:1313846}}

Comments (10)

• carolann_z8
    17 years ago

I thought she'd be checking in by now. The last thing I heard was that she was taking a trip but that was a while back.

I wonder where Janie and Linda are too....

Humm...(mysterious music playing)

• Bev__
    17 years ago

Bebe would fit right in with my 2 fur babies!
    Heidi is a 7# black mini schnoodle.
    Harley is a chubby black almost 10# maltipoo.
    Between the 2 of them, they can get into sooooooooo much trouble! They keep me entertained all the time.

I hope Jac is alright. Her head injury worries me.

• pjtexgirl
    17 years ago

I've tried to call to no avail. :^( PJ

• Jacquelyn8b
    17 years ago

Hello ladies ~

I got your message PJ, thanks for calling. Sorry I've been such an ass and not called back, yet.

Had surgery in August and am scheduled again for October 13th. (Yes, Friday the 13th!) I tried to put it off until January so I could get some gardening done. The doc isn't a gardener - his priorities are all wrong :)

Kathy, I'm so glad your healthy again. BeBe looks exactly like Mikie!

Hugs, Jac

• pjtexgirl
    17 years ago

Don't sweat it Jac. I was hoping you were OK is all. I know you're having a hard time (((Jac)))).I actually have a lot of long term friends that don't call me back for extended periods. That's what I get for having mostly male friends. Only my DH is under obligation to call me back right away or risk death. I'm glad you're OK. :^) I'd be nervous about a Friday the 13 surgery myself. Everyone knows Dr's know nothing outside of the classroom. The ones I know couldn't tell the difference between a rose and a box hedge. LOL!PJ

• jolanaweb
    17 years ago

I'm glad you are back I missed reading your posts but I really hate to hear what y'all are going thru

(((Jac)))

• natvtxn
    Original Author
    17 years ago

Oh, I am so glad to hear from you. I am sorry you had surgery and now have to have more. You may have seen another post, where I just got out of the hosp. I am really really glad to be home.

• carolann_z8
    17 years ago

Jac, it's so nice to have you back and I wish you didn't have to have surgery but I will be praying for you.

Big Ole Hugs!
    Carol

• carrie751
    17 years ago

Jac, take care of yourself - we're all pulling for you and you will be in my prayers.

• sally2_gw
    17 years ago

Hi, Jac. Friday the 13th is my lucky day. It was a Fri. the 13 that I went on my first date with DH, nearly 31 years ago! So, to me, those are not unlucky days. I hope all goes well for you.

Sally