Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
remuda1

My dog is so unhappy..........(pic)

remuda1
16 years ago

He wants a bigger bed! This one is only king sized ;).

Kristi

Comments (12)

• sally2_gw
    16 years ago

Well, what are you waiting for! Stop abusing that poor thing!

Sally

• pjtexgirl
    16 years ago

Neat bed! You can hardly find the dog. You sure that's not a lil bed bug? :^) PJ

• justintx
    16 years ago

I don't believe there is much "wolf" left in THAT dog!! ; - )
    J.D.

• Bev__
    16 years ago

He's so cute! That must be HIS pillow!
    I share a queen bed with our 2 puppies! We need a king. When I can afford it I want a king sleep number bed.

• rick_mcdaniel
    16 years ago

Never was any wolf in that dog. Contrary to popular belief, the wolf and the dog, while both being canine, are not necessarily related.

Recent scientific exploration of the species, indicates that the dog did not actually evolve from the wolf, but rather that the dog and wolf co-exist as canines that are unrelated.

An interesting fact which might support that scientific theory, is that there has never been a documented attack on a human by a wolf, anywhere in the world, which certainly cannot be said of dogs!

Oh yeah.....my 2 don't know they are dogs....they just think they are people with fur! I hafta fit them both on a queen with my wife and I, which does get crowded.

• denisew
    16 years ago

Well as far as how much wolf is in dogs, I do know that our Siberian Husky had 35% wolf in her according to the breeders. They are directly linked to wolves.

Kristi - What a cutie! So, where do you sleep? Kind of hard to find room with that little "bed hog."

• toadlilly
    16 years ago

nice to see my dogs aren't the only abused ones out there. What a pretty bed, and pretty baby! CJ

• Bev__
    16 years ago

It's a good thing Kristi is little ......or where would Bob sleep!!!!
    I assume Krisi & Bob sleep hanging on the sides of the mattress and the puppy takes the whole middle....thats what happens to us. We sleep verticle on the edges and the puppies sleep horizontal in the middle.
    When it's just me in bed they want to snuggle up next to me, one on either side under my arms. They know to stay away from my crazy wiggly legs.

• justintx
    16 years ago

Rick,
    You are unequivocally correct....that dog CANNOT be related to a 'wuf' in anyway.
    ; - )
    J.D.

• carrie751
    16 years ago

Don't tell him that - Yorkies think they are related to a tiger. But, Kristi, he does look mistreated ...!!!!!!!!

• remuda1
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Thanks ya'll :). I just got back in from out of town and when I looked at this thread again, the center part of the headboard kind of reminded me of a crown, LOL. Well....he IS a little prince :). My hubby is a big guy so the king sized bed was a must as far as he was concerned. He doesn't like his feet hanging off the end of the bed.

That's actually my husband's pillow. At night, Pepe sleeps under the covers with his back against my back and his head on my pillow. He's a good snuggler.

He has no clue he's not a wolf though......even wolves have to sleep somewhere! Our bed is very high and he used to not be able to get up there by himself so I put a cedar chest with a blanket on top of it at the foot and he has no trouble now.....as you can see. The cat doesn't appreciate it much though, LOL since Pepe is now able to sometimes interupt HIS naps ;).

When I die, I hope I come back as one of my animals!

Kristi

• toadlilly
    16 years ago

I used to have a back warmer-nothing is as lovely as a warm dog stretched out along your back radiating loving heat! Even hubby used the dog when his back hurt and I wasn't there.

You guy looks like he is suffering along, and coping well. With a name like Pepe, you kind of have to let him have the whole bed:) CJ