17 years ago

So what did you think?

I did not care for either.

I felt Alice's was disjointed.

So I guess David gets my vote.

Comments (16)

• carolann_z8
    17 years ago

I thought David did a lot better than Alice. I really liked Alice until tonight. I couldn't believe what she did.

• natvtxn
    Original Author
    17 years ago

Are we the only ones that watched the show?

• jolanaweb
    17 years ago

I didn't watch it, I have a life, hehehehe
    I didn't even know it was on. Is it a regular show?
    The only thing I watched on HGTV today was "I want that"

• natvtxn
    Original Author
    17 years ago

Jolana, you were a day late and a dollar short.......but with a life. LOL
    This was the season finale. It has been on all summer. It was to pick a star for a new show.
    It started out with ten people who were supposedly designers. And by process of elimination they were down to the last two. The public can vote, online or text messaging until midnight on Wed., to pick the winner.

• carolann_z8
    17 years ago

Jolana, I do have a life, I just have learned to multi-task. lol

Have you seen the commercial on HGTV for Cash in the Attic?

OMG, it's so funny.

This man is telling about the show"Cash In The Attic" and in the background a granny type lady is stripping naked and gets in a hot tub.

• natvtxn
    Original Author
    17 years ago

Yes, that one is funny.

• trsinc
    17 years ago

I caught it today. I'm still voting for Alice, even though I didn't like her final room. I thought she did the best over all, throughout the entire competition.

• carolann_z8
    17 years ago

I liked Alice best too.

• roselee z8b S.W. Texas
    17 years ago

Oh darn. I've been watching for weeks and forgot about it this Sunday night. Since I don't watch that much TV other than on Sunday evenings I didn't know it would be repeated today. I like all the things that David did. Alice is really pretty.

• carolann_z8
    17 years ago

Well, tonights the finale.

Shall we watch it?

• natvtxn
    Original Author
    17 years ago

Sooo, I am disappointed that Alice did not win, but thrilled for David at the same time.

• trsinc
    17 years ago

I was disappointed too. But, they were both good. What did you think about the whole car thing? Sort of seemed staged and a little like the price is right. But, I like how they were all positive, even when going over the fights and such.

So far, it's the only "reality" show I've liked.

Poor Alice.

• natvtxn
    Original Author
    17 years ago

LOL! I thought it was like Wheel of Fortune, especially when Alice was waving.

• carolann_z8
    17 years ago

They both have cute personalities and would do good on tv. I bet we see Alice on another decorating show. She's good and will get snatched up.

David sure looked good without his shirt off.

...what a waste.lol

• natvtxn
    Original Author
    17 years ago

He, too, thought he looked good with his shirt off.

• trsinc
    17 years ago

Well, you naughty naughty girls. I laughed out loud, you caught me off guard! Yep, he's a wasted cutie pie. But, his personality was cute too, at least on the show.