Return to the Texas Gardening Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
What's up with the Fall season finale thing for Lost?

Posted by sally2 z8a NTX (My Page) on
Thu, Nov 9, 06 at 20:36

Does anyone else besides DH and me still watch Lost? We're still hooked on it, but we're dumbfounded and disappointed they've already ended their season for the Fall. No new episodes until February! Then, they promise there'll be 16 episodes in a row with no repeats. Some of the Cable shows we watch are like that, but I've never known a broadcast show to do that. I'm wondering if their ratings are down? I did hear a story on the radio that NBC was going to start doing more reality shows and fewer story line shows, because the reality shows are cheaper. Maybe ABC is doing this too. Well, I've been watching too much t.v. anyway. They're just giving more reason to not watch any more. Well, I will probably have to watch Lost when it comes back.

Sally

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: What's up with the Fall season finale thing for Lost?

Sorry.....I quit TV a long time back, when the commercials minutes exceeded the program minutes.

Too many more worthwhile things to be doing, anyway.

o

Sally, I was so disappointed when I found out they won't have any new shows till Feb.

That last show was so good. That's a teaser!!!

o

This season has been pretty good, hasn't it, up until they ended it. Oh well, I guess we'll have to wait, and maybe we'll remember to tune it in again.

Sally

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Texas Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here