Return to the Texas Gardening Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
wanted: iso crawford lettuce seed

Posted by buckstop319 CENT TX (My Page) on
Thu, Jan 26, 12 at 12:12

Does anyone have a few crawford lettuce seed they are willing to give for SASE? I am just getting my garden started and have few things to trade. I have a few Imp Porter Tomato seeds and some Beck's Big Buck okra???

Thank you all so very much. And Thank You for the RAIN!!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: wanted: iso crawford lettuce seed

Last year I turned some blooming Crawford lettuce upside down in a large paper bag and left it in the green house. I recently sent a friend some of the stuff in the bottom. From what I could tell it had a few seeds along with a lot of fuzz. I don't know an easy way to separate the seeds out, but it that's okay I can send the same to you. Send me an email through 'My Page'. I don't need anything back in trade.

Or you can order some nice clean seeds for $2.00. See the last sentence in the link below.

Just let me know :-)

Here is a link that might be useful: Crawford lettuce seeds ...

o

Wow, I've never heard of this lettuce. Thanks for the great info!
Susan

o

It's great lettuce! I didn't get around to planting it this fall and am very happy to find some volunteers.

o

I mailed off for some. Hoping it's still a valid offer!

o

I'm thinking it is. I ordered seed from them about three years ago.

o

It is still valid. Dee sent the seed back very quickly, the turn around was less than a week. looking forward to trying it!

o

Sfmathews, thanks for letting everybody know that it is still being mailed out :-)

o

Thank you all so very much. Roselee, I will try ordering. I appreciate it!

o

That link is still good. I ordered mine and got them in just a few days!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from Texas are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Texas Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here