Return to the Texas Gardening Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
HAVE: Mercer & Galveston Co spring trades

Posted by beachplant 9b (beachplant@excite.com) on
Fri, Jan 5, 07 at 20:33

They will be here before we know it!! I'm going to start putting in cuttings in the next couple of weeks. Any requests? Double white brug cuttings will go in next week, then probably some other brugs. Starting seeds soon too. Tally HO!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: HAVE: Mercer & Galveston Co spring trades

I'd love to have a double white brug. I have waterlilies, maroon leafed crinums, antique roses...interested in any of those?

o

• Posted by sunny43 Z 9 Gal Co. Tx. (My Page) on
    Fri, Jan 12, 07 at 23:15

Galveston County plant swap will be having their spring swap on May 12, 2007.
margie

o

I'll be @ the Galveston County swap ....So far I have 10 rooted Giant white moonflower " Calonyction " vine ...15 rooted Scarlet Runner Bean "Vine" & 10 rooted Black eye susan vines .I have 8 Obedient plants ,2 orange turks cap & 3 very small yellow hibiscus & trying to get more started .I also have vitex cuttings & am trying to get climbing rose " lite pink " cuttins rooted & 8 purple orchid tree cuttings.. 6 umbrella grass.Yellow buddleia cuttings
..I'll have more to add to my have's in the next weeks ....
& here is the start of my wants list ..........

I am looking for fruit trees "especially citrus " ...I love vines & anything that will bring humming birds & butterflies to my yard ..Elephant ears " especially black" ...Ginger ,,..red passion flower vine ,plumeria,cigar plant,white bleeding heart vine,blue sky vine,orchids ,anything I cant make into bonsai ,Chandelier plant ,coral vine,kumquat,buddleia

Please email me if interested in trading ..Lookingforinfo20@aol.com

Vicki

o

Hey Tally!

Where is everyone???

See ya soon:)

Jennifer

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from Texas are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Texas Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here