Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
debbiedo7

WANTED: plant sale

debbiedo7
16 years ago

I was kinda surfin the web & found a daylily plant sale & was wondering if anyone else might be interested in going with me to Houston on May 10 we would need to get there before 7 am so it would be a early morning.

Bill's 2008 daylily yard sale!

------------ ONE DAY ONLY ------------

HOUSTON, TEXAS - SATURDAY MAY 10th, 2008 - Starts at 7:00 a.m.

(Saturday before Mothers Day)

This year will be a little different than years past. Yes, there will be a daylily sale in my front yard but it will be hosted by the Houston Hemerocallis Society.

This year the American Hemerocallis Society will be having its national daylily convention here in Houston. I am on the open garden list for the convention and hope to have people from all over the world visiting my garden. In order to have my garden looking its best for the convention I decided not to dig any daylilies this past fall.

Of course that means no daylilies for a plant sale this spring. Not wanting do disappoint all my regulars, I asked the Houston Hemerocallis Society if they would have their sale in my yard on my regular sale date and they agreed. They tell me they will have a nice selection of plants. Next year I will go back to holding my own yard sale as usual.

Here's a link to the Houston Hemerocallis Society plant sale web page where you will find a list of plants and other information about the sale.

Houston Hemerocallis Society Plant Sale

http://www.ofts.com/hhs/plantsales.html

Comments (3)

Sponsored
Davidson Builders
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars1 Review
Franklin County's Full-Scale General Contractor