Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
sylviatexas1

WANTED: Ft Worth Spring Swap April 7!

sylviatexas1
17 years ago

Woo-Hoo!

Winter's still blowing, but it's really a last gasp:

the days are getting longer & sunnier, green plants are poking their heads out from under their mulchy "covers", & it's...

Time for the gardeners' version of "Spring Break"!

The Spring Swap meets every year at Trinity Park, across from the Ft Worth Botanic Gardens (very handy for those who still have the energy to take a turn through those gorgeous gardens after the get-together!)

More than just a swap, it's an opportunity to put faces to names, to visit our compadres, & to exchange garden wisdom as well as those things that pass from hand to hand.

We share food that ranges from snacks to "real food".

(gotta keep up our strength).

I noticed that the San Antonio Swap group is having prizes & want to put it before the congregation:

Y'all wanna have prizes?

At the SA swap, each person brings something extra to be given away, such as a plant in a nice planter, books, crafts, etc.

All the items are placed together, & tickets are drawn to give them away.

Our get-togethers have always been so loosely structured that getting everybody together to award/draw for/distribute prizes has been, well, it just ain't happened.

But if the traders decide to have prizes, I *am* working on an old-fashioned-looking ceramic bowl, destined to hold a wonderful new (to me) burgundy/bronze/green sedum...

or I could bring an alligator.

He's cute, he's small, & he's ceramic too.

Comments (150)

• dannab1
    17 years ago

Sylvia --I will bring you lots of coral honeysuckle, have no idea about acid or alkaline on the pines but will dig you some up if you want to risk it! I would love some of your Artemesia Oriental Limelight and chocolate mint if you still have some.

Barb--got you down for coral honeysuckle, would love some summer sun spot.
    Mitch?(daylily79)-got you down for Jasmine, Pine saplings, and honeysuckle. I love natives best of all so surprise me with something that blooms abundantly or is varigated! I am creating a butterfly/hummingbird habitat. From the descriptions of your garden I bet I will be happy with anything you have!

Anybody need white honeysuckle? Mom has lots coming up so will get some of it this weekend also.

I am getting really excited about this! can't wait to put faces to your names!

• ambersas
    17 years ago

Wandering around here I realized we have beauty berry bushes, small ones, about knee high. Anyone interested?

I also have watercress that is exploding out of the 1/2 half barrel filter for the small pond. It needs some thinning so if you have a pond, it loves the running water from a filter.

Dorothy

• venessa
    17 years ago

Well I am so far behind with all the posts. I will be getting my list of things I'll have together later today. I've got a job interview this afternoon so have been trying to get myself ready for it :O)

Dorothy I would love to get a beauty berry bush if you have an extra one. Hopefully I will have something on my list that you'd like.

I am sooooo very ready for April.

• barefoot_in_texas
    17 years ago

Dorothy, I would love a beauty berry bush and my pond could use some watercress. What would you like, or can I just ply you with food. By the way everyone I am still planning on bringing a grill and cooking hot dogs for everyone. Will also bring the necessary condiments, chips, cold drinks and water. I know you can't please everyone with the drinks but I was thing either regular coke and diet coke or regular pepsi and diet pepsi, along with bottled water. Any preference on the sodas?

• dannab1
    17 years ago

Dorothy --I would love a beauty berry brush, anything on my list that catches your eye?

barefoot in texas-- Diet coke please! Anything on my list you would like me to hold back??

recap of my list--
    dark green lirope
    native white honeysuckle, coral honeysuckle and yellow jasmine
    pine saplings
    boston fern
    tropical milkweed seeds, maybe seedlings
    "found" purple iris
    plastic pots - 4", half gallon, gallon, and other ? sizes

• kay75052
    17 years ago

sylvia, you know what I shouldn't say that it's a bonsai, b/c my tree is actually about 3 ft tall. The fruit itself is about the size of a dollar coin. I have been playing with getting the pics on here. so let's try this and see if it works this time.

{{gwi:1315748}}

{{gwi:1315750}}

• remuda1
    17 years ago

Barefoot, I'd be pleased to bring the chips. I will bring any and all kinds and can do a few dips to go with them. Thanks for taking care of lunch, that's a lot to take on. LOL, I don't think you'll have much trouble attracting swappers with their hands full of offerings!

Maybe someone else can handle the paper goods? Napkins, plates, oh and I guess, if necessary, plastic forks etc?

Kristi

• sylviatexas1
    Original Author
    17 years ago

Mitch, I'll probably drop off some mystery/found/backhoe iris for you before the swap;
    they're sitting in boxes, & they'll be happier in the ground!

danna, yes, I'd like to try some pines.

& I'll take all the coral honeysuckle you can spare, & white honeysuckle too!

(I have miles of homely "dog fence" to cover.)

I have you down for Oriental Limelight & chocolate mint (you'll love it, it smells *just* like a York's Peppermnt Patty!)

Dorothy, if you still have a beautyberry, I'd love to have one, been wanting one forever!

Kay, those dwarf peach trees are gorgeous!
    I'd love to have seedlings!

but...
    all I have down for you is garlic & mystery/found/backhoe iris.

Please check my list & let me know if there are other things that I can bring you.

& everybody else, ditto.

I'll be happy to bring some of everything, as long as I know how much & for whom!

Come onnnnn, April!

• mikeandbarb
    17 years ago

Dannab, how much chocolate mint you want I have some too if you want more. There is another mint that Sylvia gave me last spring spearmint or something but it blooms pretty purple flowers in the fall.

• dannab1
    17 years ago

Sylvia, got you down for pines and lots of honeysuckle. If you have any of the variegated vinca left I would like some of, just discovered my Husband likes it when we saw some blooming today!

Barb, I'll take some of your chocolate mint also! I bet my kids would love it in the science center at school (kinder teacher, gotta drag all that cool stuff to work you know!!) I would love some of the mint that blooms purple also.

• sylviatexas1
    Original Author
    17 years ago

danna, I put your name on some variegated vinca.

• tina_2
    17 years ago

Hey - I would love a couple of the beautyberry bushes.

Danna - I can bring you plenty of Iris for a boston fern.
    Let me know/ Thanks / tina_2

• kay75052
    17 years ago

Sylvia, I will put you down for the peach tree seedlings. I would also like to try these if you still have some available- artemesia oriental limelight, green wondering jew, mauve 4 o'clock. please.

Dannab1, would you have some yellow jasimne and coral or white honeysuckles still available for me to try? Please let me know if there is something of mines that you would be interested in.

Remuda1, do you still have the jamaica yellow brug available? I had a cutting from Carrie last year, but it didn't make it so I would like to have it replaced. Is there anything that I can trade for it?

• dannab1
    17 years ago

Okay folks, after 6 lovely hours in the woods with my Mom I have a SUV full of pine saplings, native honeysuckle and jasmine. What a great day to be outside! It was so fun spending the day in the dirt with my Mom. One of the days I will have to look back on. I am so fortunate to finally live close to her and get to spend time together!! I never appreciated her gardening and how much work it was until I got "addicted" it's fun to share her hobby with her and learn all her tricks before she is too old to be able to garden any more. WHERE do the years go?

Okay, maybe I shouldn't have had the glass of wine with the muscle relaxers.......getting a little sentimental here!

Tina- have you down for a fern.....do you have a perennial pot with creeping phlox and iris? If not I would love some of the iris, I have purple but they aren't scented.

Kay- I have you down for all three. Do you still have the rosemary? If not I'll just check out what you bring, I have plenty!

• sylviatexas1
    Original Author
    17 years ago

kay, I've added those things to your name.

danna, your day sounds wonderful!

• remuda1
    17 years ago

Kay, the brug is still available. What do you have left?? LOL, I'm finding it a bit difficult to keep up!!

Kristi

• minijersey
    17 years ago

I don't have anything to swap this year as I am just getting started. I would love to find 10-12 honeysuckle vines to plant if, anyone has extra. Please let me know. Thanks Minijersey

• remuda1
    17 years ago

Native lovers: I do have four nerve daisies and native gayfeather. The four nerves grow all over our twenty acres. They are definitely: Drought tolerant, hardy and EVERGREEN, YEAR ROUND bloomers (sporadically in winter). We have both deer and rabbits, nothing eats these, including horses :). Low mound of short, narrow, strap-like evergreen foliage. Pretty yellow daisy shaped flowers atop long (probably up to 12 inches), graceful stems.

The gayfeather grows wild here as well and is every bit as tough as the daisies. Tall (probably up to 2 feet), great for a nice verticle spike of light purple/lavender color. Grows straight up with foliage that is similar to rosemary. Will die to the ground in winter and return right about now with more stems than last year. The butterflies love them.

I'm only going to dig the gayfeather and daisies if somebody wants them. I don't want to have any extras just sitting in pots around here :). I moved some of the daisies to my flower beds a month and a half ago and they are doing great.

I am also going to divide an oxe-eye daisy today so don't know yet how many I'll have. This is from one that I got from Sylvia last fall and it is THRIVING, LOL. I love the flowers on this one and they last a good while. I think it would make a great cut flower too. Sylvia might be able to tell us. It's not blooming, but is putting on vigorous new growth. Sylvia, do you recall the bloom time on this one?

Tina, I am bringing you a surprise pepper. LOL, I think you'll love it. I didn't think I would have an extra, but I am already scratching my chin trying to find room for everything in my beds. Here's a clue: This pepper is "R" rated!!! Anyone care to guess?

Here's what I have for everyone so far:

Tina: 2 ferns, 1 turk's cap, a tomato and a pepper
    Dorothy: 2 turk's cap
    BoBerrin: 1 jalapeno, 1 bell pepper
    Barefoot: 1 tomato, 1 turks cap
    Sylvia: 1 tomato, 1 fern, 1 gayfeather

Waiting to hear from Kay on the brug...

The tomatoes I am bringing are 4 different varieties of heirloom and one cherry (Sweet Baby Girl). Would it be okay if you all just picked what variety you want when we are there or would you rather I list the varieties here?

I have left:
    1 heirloom tomato
    1 cherry tomato
    2 Turk's Cap

The others are pretty common, but I'll be happy to dig for anyone who wants them:

Variegated vinca major (purple flowers)
    Liriope (purple flower spike)
    Purple bearded Iris (old variety)

Sylvia, feel like digging some crinium? LOL, this is madness, I just can't STOP!!

Kristi

• sylviatexas1
    Original Author
    17 years ago

I was thinking the only daisy I had was Shasta.
    can't remember when it blooms, seems like early summer.
    It makes a beautiful dark green mound with those cheery flowers above.

kristi, sure, I'll put your name on a mauve crinum.

(I have you down now for blue mist flower & mauve crinum.)

• ambersas
    17 years ago

I've been resurrecting a couple of beds here so I can try new things. Love the idea of more natives that take care of themselves, so yes, would love some gay feather and even the 4 nerve daisy. Don't you wonder sometimes how these things get named?

Dorothy

• kay75052
    17 years ago

Sylvia, thanks alot. I hope I can get the 4 oclock to grow this time.

Dannab1, I still have the rosemary, so I will put you down for that.

Remuda1, I think I may have one pink and one orange brug to bring. Both well rooted & about two feet tall. Would you be interested in another brug?

• mikeandbarb
    17 years ago

minijersey, I cannot dig up the honey suckle (yellow / white) but if you wish to come dig it up your welcome to it. It's not in my yard or any else's yard it's at the back behind my fence that is next to the freeway over the hill. and I don't want it.
    If it doesn't get dug up I'm thinking if putting out salt to kill it. Bring your on pots or whatever you want to take it home in.
    Email me jetman1979@aol.com.

• seamommy
    17 years ago

Sylvia, I can probably use that big a piece, might have to break it, but it should work.

I'll see what I can do about George Clooney, but in the mean time I have a neighbor who is single. He likes to garden, and he likes antiques. Remember Mel Gibson in Braveheart? He doesn't look like Mel Gibson, he looks kinda like that other guy in the movie, that big guy with the red hair, Hamish.

Oh, heck, how about a rose or something? I have a few extras. Cheryl

• remuda1
    17 years ago

Oops Sylvia, and I had been telling all that it was oxe-eye. Silly me :). Also I think you had said you would bring me a Well Endowed Iris. The post is dated March 7. If you still have enough, I'd love to have it. If not, just give me your address! Snort ;). Thank you for the crinium.

Kay, if you know which brug is more fragrant I'll take that one. If not, let's go for pink :). I'll put you down for the Jamaica Yellow.

Cheryl, could you post a have/want list for us?

Kristi

• daylily79
    17 years ago

Remudal1 - I would love four nerve daisy, gayfeather, and a turkscap... what can I get for you? I would love 2 of the four nerve and gayfeather if possible...

Sylvia - get them in the ground and planted up just perfect... thank you.

dannab1 - I will find you something unique and native.

Everyone else -

I have Goldenrod (the giant naitve) White Yarrow (native) and Ox Eye Daisy (simi native) All growing out my ears - anyone looking for any of the above? I am going to have to thin out the first two so potting some up is not problem.

• sylviatexas1
    Original Author
    17 years ago

Cheryl, a rose would definitely make me happy.

Kristi, you're right, I've added Well-Endowed to my list for you.

Mitch, I love goldenrod;
    please look at my list & see if there's anything there you'd like
    (or I can drop off another box of mystery/backhoe iris!)

• venessa
    17 years ago

I finaly got out and made note of what I'll be bringing to the swap. I have mostly roses. They are small but well rooted. You can plant them now and they'll do fine or you can pot them up and wait.

Not roses:
    Super sweet 100 tomato seedlings
    white mum (looks sad, needs some loving)
    Fall aster (very pretty blooms are blue)
    louisiana Iris
    copper canyon daisy
    2 wooden baskets for orchids

Roses:
    La marque
    Cramoisi superieur
    Dr. Eckner
    red knockout
    centenaire de lourdes
    blumenschmidt
    nuits de young
    celsiana
    archduke charles
    excellenz von schubert
    mateo's silk butterfly
    lady elsie may
    cornelia
    puerto rico
    the prince
    green rose
    charlotte
    graham thomas
    maitland
    dainty bess
    betty prior
    lafter
    marie pavey
    fantin latour
    a miniature rose blooms are red and white striped
    maybe a Veilchenblau

I am looking for perennials that grow in full sun and can hold their own. I'm also still looking for quilting supplies, especially books.

Weldon I have a lavender lassie with your name on it if you are interested.

Also Sylvia can you email me, I had to reformat my computer and lost your addy. Thanks

Venessa

• remuda1
    17 years ago

Mitch, I'd love to have some of the golden rod and yarrow. Let me know what unique and native things you find too please. I'll be happy to bring you your requests. LOL, I REALLY can't stop.

Sylvia, thank you :).

Dorothy, sorry I missed you before, I will put you down for the daisies and gayfeather.

If I am missing anyone in all this, PLEASE let me know!

Kristi

• dannab1
    17 years ago

Kristi I would love some of the gayfeather liatris and four nerve daisy. Can I save you anything?

Thanks Mitch! I love surprises!

• remuda1
    17 years ago

"Kristi I would love some of the gayfeather liatris and four nerve daisy. Can I save you anything?"

Danna, could you tell me more about the jasmine? Is it a flowering kind or kinda like asian jasmine? Did it seem like it might be invasive? Full sun or shade? Shrubby or viney?

Of course, the wine and muscle relaxers are tempting too ;). But we should save that for another day! I've got you down for gayfeather and four nerve daisies.

Thanks,
    Kristi

• remuda1
    17 years ago

Venessa, I would be interested in your fall aster and louisiana iris. Please let me know if I have anything you are interested in?

Thanks,
    Kristi

• tina_2
    17 years ago

Hi everyone - Well, our swap is bursting out of it's pot,sounds like. Kristi ,I am glad you can't stop! Thanks for the ''r''rated pepper.lol. Dannab - I will be happy to bring you one of the big perennial pots. Debbiedo - Haven't heard from you, about coming for the ghouse frame. What date looks good for you? Lemme know. Thanks - tina_2

• bo_berrin
    17 years ago

Warning--This paragraph is rated "N" for "Nasty". Do not read if you're easily offended. ;-)

Kristi, I'm a pretty spiritual person and I try hard to keep my thoughts pure, but the "R" rated pepper challenge you gave us got me curious and I went looking for what in the world you could be talking about. Well, I found it!

Who knew there was actually a pepper like that?! I think the sentence that did me in was, and I quote, "It ends in a rounded dome, which is inset inside the main sheath of the chile." Did they have to put it that way? And then post *pictures* to boot? I feel so...so *violated*.

Are these actually edible? If you happen to come across an extra seed, I think these would be fun to grow. It would certainly get a rise out of the neighbors!

For those who would care to view the pictures and information about the offending vegetables, click the link below and then select the letter "P" on the left of the screen. From there, you'll be able to scroll down to the Pene Pepper, the P#nis Pepper and the Peter Pepper. (My apologies in advance.)

Here is a link that might be useful: The Chile Database--The Peter Pepper

• kay75052
    17 years ago

Remuda1, the orange one bloomed last year with only a few blooms since it was my first year. The pink one I had gotten from Barb and it was too big to bring inside so I made little ones out of them. It hasn't bloom yet. so Sorry, I couldn't tell you which one is more fragrant. I will go ahead and put your name on the pink one.

Vanessa, I love roses. I had gotten a whole bunch of cuttings from Sylvia last fall and I was only able to root 6 of them. So I'm still learning. Maybe you can give me some pointer at the swap. Anyways, I am really interested in the Green Rose, Dr. Eckner and your mini red stripe one. Sorry, am I being too greedy already? :-) It's this weather I think: "Spring" :-)) This is what I still have left so if you are interested, please let me know: rooted orange brug, chives, spearmint, tomato cages, golden bamboo, purple leaf perilla, and I will probably have some water plants too.

• venessa
    17 years ago

Krisit, I've got you down for the aster and iris. I will go through this thread later to find your list :) I can't believe how long it's gotten and there are still 3 weeks before the swap.

Kay, I've got you down for the roses and maybe I can talk you into taking a few others at the swap :O) I'd love the brug, perilla and bamboo.

Thanks

• tina_2
    17 years ago

Hey, is anyone interested in these items? If not, they stay home. thanks - tina_2

• remuda1
    17 years ago

Bo, LOL I wondered if anyone would take the time to research this one! Glad you did though :). Yes, the pepper is edible....but VERY HOT. Would need to use sparingly in recipes. I only got a few seeds from a friend, but I will bring you some since I will be able to harvest my own this year. And as for: "My apologies in advance", say three Hail Maries and three Our Fathers and you shall be forgiven ;).

Venessa, thank you for the Iris and Asters. Here's an "off the top of my head" on what I've got left:
    1 Cherry Tomato Sweet Baby Girl
    1 Heirloom Tomato
    1 Turk's Cap
    If you would like the 4 nerve daisy or the gayfeather, I can dig for you :).

Kristi

• sylviatexas1
    Original Author
    17 years ago

How funny!

My Aunt Lillie used to grow those things.
    She called 'em "little boy peppers".

Kay, you only managed to root 6???
    *SIX*???

That's a bunch!

Wonder if we could get Venessa, & Weldon if he can make it, to offer a Rose Rooting class/workshop?

Tell us what we need to bring.

all in favor?

venessa?

weldon?

• kay75052
    17 years ago

Venessa, I got you down for those plants. Thanks.

Sylvia, I did have six different ones. I thought it was totally disappointing. I felt really bad cause you had given me so many and I only rooted six. The thorns were killer on some of them. I had so many bandages, it wasn't even funny. I was really happy with the results though. I had two of the thornless varieties and four with thorn that rooted. Yeah, I'm all for the rose rooting class/workshop :-)

• daylily79
    17 years ago

Venessa - I would kill, sell, or trade, anything for some of your roses....

green rose, Puerto rico, betty prior, lafter, red knockout, charlotte, cornelia, and archduke charles

What can I get you - trade for you, get you just about anything.... I am just putting in a large rose area and was going to order these... tell me what you would like or what I can get you and I will have it ready. (I do try to keep a few special things here just for this type of thing so give me some ideas and I will go from there)

Mitch

• tina_2
    17 years ago

Hi all - here's my list for the swap. Please let me know, if I missed anyone.
    Debbiedo - Ghouse frame, perennial pot of plants, rectangular planters.
    for me you have - cannas, pumpkin bread or brownies.
    Dorothy- perennial pot of plants and anything else I need to get rid of.
    for me you have - apron, beauty berry bushes.
    Barefoot - black barrel fountain w/old timey pump.

for me you have - variegated mums.
    Kristi - pot of perennials.
    for me you have - tomato, pepper, ss.fern, turk's cap.
    Booberrin - pot of perennials, vinca vine.
    for me you have - poppies.
    Dannab- pot of perennials, pot of iris.
    for me you have - boston fern.
    MikeandBarb- I will have some plants for you.
    for me you have - tomato and pepper plant.
    Liz - I can bring you a pot of oregano. let me know

See you all there! tina_2

• daylily79
    17 years ago

I will have one cutting of Morning Glory bush and several cutings of my Brug. Would anyone be interested in those?

I am going to have bitoned purple Iris and white Iris I have loads of named Daylilies if there is anyone interested in those - I will have to see what is up but I would give you all I have of each one. Sooo many good ones just not the room for them I once had. I also have 20 some no name Daylilies that I could get out there too. Just need to know if these are worth digging.

still looking - I know that there will be more. Roses, Iris, and natives are my weakness.. what am I saying anything now in tree form is my weakness.

• venessa
    17 years ago

Kristi, I'd love some four nerve daisy and gayfeather.

Mitch, I've got you down for the roses. Red knockout is tiny but has been rooted for over a year so it just needs some love. They should all take off once planted. I would to hear about your daylilies, either here are you can email me privately. venessap1@hotmail.com

• dannab1
    17 years ago

Kristi-The jasmine is the native carolina jasmine you see blooming now. Beautiful yellow blooms, evergreen vine, my leaves turned a greenish purple, Mom's are in heavy woods so didn't get the frost I think and stayed green. Can be invasive, hers is in woods that haven't been touched for years til they moved in and it is up in the trees. I have had it on my windmill and it is easily trimmed back and doesn't grow 10 ft a day like my trumpet vine did! Sorry after digging at Mom's all day Sat. and then planting here all day Sunday, the muscle relaxers are in short supply! I AM IN PAIN TODAY!

Mitch-- I would love some of your daylilies. I don't have any except the ones Sylvia is bringing me! I don't mind if they are unnamed, since I am just starting with them I will take anything. (And just call them pretty girls!!)

Venessa -- I have a small box of quilting books from my Mom that I was going to put on ebay. I would love a repeat blooming rose bush (I think that is the term for an all summer bloomer) or one that is two toned. I don't know all the names you put down! Although from what I just wrote you should suggest one I'm not likely to kill!! I will email you with the names of the books I have tomorrow, you are welcome to them all. I would rather someone who wanted them have them!!

Here is a link that might be useful:

• remuda1
    17 years ago

Mitch, I'd love to hear about your named daylilies as well. If you email Venessa, could you copy to me at remuda1@aol.com?

Venessa, I have you down for the 4 nerves and gayfeather.

Danna, yes please on the jasmine :).

Kay, thank you for reserving the pink brug :).

Kristi

• sylviatexas1
    Original Author
    17 years ago

I've seen that beautiful plant also labeled
    "Carolina Jessamine".

Why do they make things obscure?

I have one that's taken over an arbor, it's just gorgeous, I love it.

• venessa
    17 years ago

Danna, most of the roses I have are repeat although I don't think I have any two tone colors so if you give me an idea of what color you would like I can pick something out for you.

I forgot to say that I would be willing to bring my stuff to do a rooting demonstration if there is interest. It's fun and easy. In the spring I usually have a 99% success rate. Just let me know and I will dig my beginner set up out of the garage for show and tell :O)

• bo_berrin
    17 years ago

I'm all for the rooting demo! I've never been able to root *anything* despite trying everything--rooting hormone powders, old wives' tales, farmer's almanac tricks, tribal rooting dances beneath a full moon, you name it. I got nothin' but dead sticks.

Mitch, do you have any Stella D'Oro daylilies? Those have always been my favorites; they bloomed their heads off back in Virginia. Do they survive in Texas? Do I have anything you'd want in trade for them? I'd take any kind you've got, but Stella D'Oro and anything compact with pink or red are my favorites.

I've ordered a bunch of trailing rosemary (Rosemary Prostratus) from my local garden center to plant on my rocky bank. I'm hoping this order comes in before the swap so I might have some of that to trade, if anybody is interested. I'll post a link with a picture of it.

Here is a link that might be useful: Rosemary Prostratus (Second Picture of Rosemary on this page)

• mikeandbarb
    17 years ago

Dannab, If you have any native carolina jasmine I would like some please.
    My son is wanting to start gardening his front yard, I'm not sure what he'd like to have but if he comes over and digs up some plants from my garden I'm going to let him trade for thing's he'd like.
    Daylily79, I would love some daylilies I have stella O'Oro and a few other ones forgot the names, so I would like any with other colors beside red or yellow, I don't know what I have to trade that you might like......mmmmmmm maybe I can give you Kristi Pepper trees :)For real I have lots of salvias, Red, Blue, Black/Blue, Bog salvia.
    Oh, I do have some Kwanzo daylilies if you like.

• sylviatexas1
    Original Author
    17 years ago

If so, I'll start another post.

Just had a request from a friend who would like a Climbing Pinkie Rose.

If anyone has one, I'll do my best to bring you whatever you'd like from my garden.

Sponsored