Return to the Texas Gardening Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
WANTED: Bryan/College Station plant or seed exchange?

Posted by ricecracker 8b (My Page) on
Mon, Feb 9, 09 at 18:50

I have some plants and seeds that, well, I have a surplus of and was wondering if there was anyone else in the B/CS area wanting to trade and share the wealth. I have the following to spare:

Angel Wing Begonia plants or cuttings
Rick-Rack cactus cuttings
A large solid green Schleffera (there's actually two in the pot) or cuttings from a larger one.
I also have a Sambac Jasmine that I would imagine one could take cuttings off of, never tried it myself, but it has some long vines/shoots that may be good.
I also have lots of seeds for Thai basil harvested in the fall, they should be pretty good since this is my third annual harvest off of these plants.
I may also have a couple of fig plants from cuttings that i over-wintered and have just planted since they had some nice roots on them.
On a more run-of-the-mill note, I also have some pothos and a striped spider plant that could be used for some cuttings, but limited since I don't usually let them get too big.

I would like to get some Passiflora Edulis or any other Passiflora that fruits, preferably already established since I don't have the best luck rooting them myself. Any dwarf citrus would also be welcome. I would also love a small bay laurel tree if one is available, but I'm open to new and interesting plants if they come up, there are just off the top of my head. If anyone is interested, let's try to set up a plant exchange. Best wishes to all!

Andrew

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: WANTED: Bryan/College Station plant or seed exchange?

Give me a shout
I live in bryan
Kiddo

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from Texas are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Texas Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here