Return to the Texas Gardening Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
HAVE: Three hardy hibiscus and I'm just not that into them

Posted by dallasgarden z8 Dallas (My Page) on
Sun, Feb 1, 09 at 20:16

I have three hardy hibiscus in the ground. White with a red eye. You dig them, they're yours. Of course they're died to the ground right now, but that might be a good time to move them. I live near White Rock Lake in Dallas. No trade required.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: HAVE: Three hardy hibiscus and I'm just not that into them

Do you know the names of the hibs or the color? Cheryl

o

Hi, if seamommy doesnt want them I can come by this weekend, or if that doesnt work I might be able to come by this Wed afternoon or Thurs afternoon.

o

Seamomm, all I know is that they're white with a red eye. The seeds were given to me. I tried to email you but it was kicked back. Element321, weekend would be best. If I don't hear from Seamommy by Friday, they're yours!

o

Ok send me an email sometime Friday. I should be able to come sometime Saturday or Sunday. I am not sure when it would be best.

o

Element321,
You'll have to turn off the "block my email" function in your preferences because I can't email you...Saturday morning at 10 a.m. I'll be home working in the yard.

o

Sent you an email

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from Texas are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Texas Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here