Return to the Texas Gardening Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
WANTED: day lilies

Posted by ilovemyroses 8 Dallas TX (My Page) on
Mon, Mar 18, 13 at 11:23

Have roses, a 5-10 gallon (i forgot) Belinda's Dream, several one gallons in the pot ghetto looking for a home. Can also give unrooted cuttings if the plant allows, check my list.

Only interested in pinks, whites, purples ... no strong yellows.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: WANTED: day lilies

• Posted by ruthz 8 dfw texas (My Page) on
    Tue, Mar 19, 13 at 13:12

Are any of your rooted one gallons Red Hybrid Tea's?

o

I love daylilies too! Keep an eye out at the big box stores for those colors. Sometimes they have them. I always grab them when I see them. Too bad you don't want yellow because I could help you out with those. The other colors seem to be expensive.

o

Ruth, no...don't do so any HT's. Lynn, I got several at a recent daylily sale at northaven. Yippee! I recommend keeping an eye open for those! Fun!

o

• Posted by ruthz 8 dfw texas (My Page) on
    Sun, Apr 14, 13 at 8:44

I just received Sharon Bijak as a bonus plant from Singing Oakes daylily. It's a light pink.
I'd be happy to trade it for a well rooted rose.

o

I have daylilies. Wonder though if it might be too late to dig??
Do you have roses other than Belinda's Dream? I'm looking for drought tolerant, disease resistant, fragrant roses. ..more of the OGR type.
The dayliles that I have: Ancient Wisdom (prple); Wedding Feast (pnk); Beaufort Slim Pitkin (reddish) Fencing Master (prple); Fire on the Mountain (red) Seedlings--Survivor-prpl'
Red Apache - red; Purple Rain X Aquarius ( pink)

o

I have day lilies and the ones I need to get rid of are orange. I don't have the specific name like Weldon does. He is so good at the names of the flowers he has. I also think I have a couple of deep dark red.

Let me know -
Gretchen

o

Thank you Gretchen!! Keep an eye out.... I will have my DL sale \trade about 3rd week in Sept. Have some OGR's as well PLUS some LARGE pink and variegated ivy. on and on and on.
Weldon

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from Texas are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Texas Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here