Return to the Texas Gardening Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
HAVE: have- tomato seedlings-please read me!

Posted by hobocat Z8 Texas (My Page) on
Thu, Mar 8, 07 at 14:18

Hi!

I posted earlier about the extra seedlings I have. I've got about 93 total and don't need them all. There has been no response but I think it's because I'm not receiving an email from Garden Web. I tried to send myself a message to test my theory and the message never came through. If you want some of the little guys or would like to trade seed/plants for them, please post a follow-up to this message. I'll send you an email through GardenWeb with my email and we'll figure this out somehow. I live on the N/NE side of San Antonio. Hope this works out. I don't want the plants to go to waste. I have some heirlooms (Opalka, Bloody Butcher, Persimmon, etc.) and some hybrids. Most were planted on Feb.5th. The rest planted the next week. Let me know!

Christy

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: HAVE: have- tomato seedlings-please read me!

Christy,

Be sure to post this on the Vegetable and Tomato Forums as well. Plenty of Texas gardeners on those forums. You're very generous to offer them and I hope you find homes for your extras :).

Kristi

o

If you want to give them away try the Food Bank in your area, Meals on Wheels, or community gardens/Church gardens etc. Wish I was more help. Bev

o

Betcha you could get something you want in return for them at the San Antonio Swap on March 31!

There're 2 threads about the swap, one here on the Exchanges page & one on the Discussions page.

wish I was closer, they sound scrumptious!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from Texas are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Texas Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here