Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
plantmaven

WANTED: Pics for Patty

plantmaven
13 years ago

We are almost there. The cemetery whites are blooming, plum, peach, violets and a few columbine.

2010 before that weird storm we had.

{{gwi:620882}}

{{gwi:699888}}

{{gwi:661014}}

{{gwi:621947}}

{{gwi:661033}}

{{gwi:620878}}

{{gwi:654666}}

I am hoping my cream CA poppies survived.

{{gwi:620884}}

Varigated weigelia

{{gwi:654676}}

{{gwi:620280}}

{{gwi:620290}}

{{gwi:620285}}

{{gwi:643718}}

Turf War

{{gwi:620284}}

{{gwi:643726}}

Comments (24)

• roselee z8b S.W. Texas
    13 years ago

Great photos! What is the rose on the arbor and the pink one in front of it????

• plantmaven
    Original Author
    13 years ago

Buff Beauty on the arbor and Portmerion (an Austin) in front.

Punkin' 35 days

• linda_tx8
    13 years ago

Beautiful plants! And that Punkin'...guess they grew it from seeds, huh? We don't have any of that variety. Very pretty eyes!

• plantmaven
    Original Author
    13 years ago

Linda, Thanks, that's my great grandson. I am a bit proud to have him, even if he is an Okie. His mother is my oldest gdaughter.
    BTW email me your snail address and I will send you loofah seeds. Barbra said you were wanting some.
    I ordered seeds for the eating kind, but have yet to receive them. If they taste like I remember from 40 years ago, I'll save those seeds also. Back then it tasted like okra.
    plantmaven @gmail.com

• castro_gardener
    13 years ago

pretty pictures, Kathy ! Thanks so much for posting. I wish I had as many baby columbines as you do. They are from you, but I want more ! I love them !

The rose on the arbor is bee-YOO-tee-ful !

how are your nanners doing ? Mine froze pretty far down, but I think they will be coming back. Luckily I cleaned off the dead leaves just before my dog broke the leg !

pretty little punkin there, too ! Got any seeds ?? tee hee

please post pictures if you have them. I'm stuck on the couch and wanna see what your gardens are looking like. Last year's pictures are good enough for me !!

patty

• plantmaven
    Original Author
    13 years ago

Nanners are pretty much mush. But we'll see.
    Do you want me to pot up columbines for you?

I just got a phone call. I get to see punkin' for the first time tomorrow!!!!

• plantmaven
    Original Author
    13 years ago

I am sending a couple of guys over to help while you can't work in your gardens.
    No need to thank me. hahahahahaha

{{gwi:1316837}}

• bossjim1
    13 years ago

Hi Patty. Hope you heel quickly. I'll share a picture of my birthday present with you.

Jim

• carrie751
    13 years ago

What a beautiful and thoughtful birthday present, Jim.....happy belated birthday. What do you think of this, Patty, would it work for you????

• castro_gardener
    13 years ago

Kathy....uhhh...I... uhhh... moved. Yeah, that's right ! I moved ! They'll never find me now ! Too bad... and you probably spent all that money, too !

glad you get to see punkn tomorrow ! or was it today ?

Jim, thanks for sharing. Do you have your pictures any place else ? I know you've got some good ones to look at ! I love clivias. I've been wanting a yellow one for ages ! I've had one of these forever, and have been propagating the seeds for years. I hate that they only bloom once a year, but it's great when they put on a show like yours !

Carrie, I'm not quite sure what you mean. Are ya sending me one ??? YIPPPEE !

patty

• plantmaven
    Original Author
    13 years ago

ta da!

Grandpa David, Great Grandma Kathy, Mom Lindsay and Nathaniel

{{gwi:620557}}

My lil' Punkin' aka Nitro.

{{gwi:620555}}

• princealbert
    13 years ago

Them two is my brothers ,where did you get their pictures. LOL
    the last I heard of them was in jail in San Antonio.

Patty ,
    A blast from the past--do you know these people? This is from the 2009 saps.

pa

• bossjim1
    13 years ago

Patty, if you have LOTS of time on your hands, you can work through some pictures here. over on the right side, near the top of the first page, is a link to "All Albums".
    Jim

Here is a link that might be useful: Jim's Pictures

• roselee z8b S.W. Texas
    13 years ago

Kathy, what wonderful photos of your family!

PA, how do you do thumbnails from Photobucket now?

• princealbert
    13 years ago

roselee,
    you have to physicaly drag over the link highlighting it to copy and paste to the forum.
    I use the second block down "HTML THUMB" is the block name.
    I hope it works for you.
    pa

• roselee z8b S.W. Texas
    13 years ago

PA, this is weird. I don't have a block under my photos that says "HTML THUMB". The second one down says "DIRECT LINK"

I use the "HTML code" for large pictures. I used to check the box under the picture, go to the bottom right and click on something (forgot what it said, but it is no longer there) and a thumbnail code was created.

I tried the "IMG Thumb" and it doesn't work for GW.

This is how the codes are lined up on my Photobuck Account:

Email & IM
    Direct link
    HTML code
    IMG code
    IMG thumb

Any ideas anyone?

• roselee z8b S.W. Texas
    13 years ago

Jim, I just did a quick check with your album linked above and your codes are lined up like this:

Email & IM
    Direct link
    HTML code
    HTML thumb
    IMG code

I don't understand why our album links are arranged differently and my album does not have a "HTML thumb" code.

• bossjim1
    13 years ago

Roselee, logon to your photobucket account. Click on your user name, in the top right hand corner. Select Account settings, then select Album settings. Under Link settings, you can select, or unselect thumbnails settings. Then at the bottom of the page, save.

Jim

• castro_gardener
    13 years ago

Hey Albert ! Of course I know them ! Some of my favorite swappers ! Hope I see them this year. Are you guys planning to come ?

Jim, thanks for the idea. I'll do that ! Thanks also for sending me a link for your pictures. I'll be looking at some tonight and tomorrow and the next day, ad infinitum.

I did get to be outside for a little while today. I was worried about the roses I planted before I was blindsided. I just wanted to hold the water hose for a bit. Made me feel better to get a little vitamin D, but it also wore me out !

patty

• roselee z8b S.W. Texas
    13 years ago

Jim -- I fixed it! Thanks so much for telling me how to do it ... :-)))))

• princealbert
    13 years ago

patty,
    We have not completely decided yet. We are planning a move to the coast, and I already have 3 trailers full of plants to move down there. :( or :) it depends on how you look at it.
    pa

• plantmaven
    Original Author
    13 years ago

I wish....................
    {{gwi:1316840}}

{{gwi:1316841}}

• roselee z8b S.W. Texas
    13 years ago

Plantmaven Kathy those are nice pictures, but except for the arches with roses (and who wouldn't want that :-) your yard already looks pretty much like the photos.

• rock_oak_deer
    13 years ago

Hi Patty

I put the link on here, see it that works. If not I'll put them on FB tomorrow.

Here is a link that might be useful: Tour for Patty

Sponsored
ANF Kitchen & Bath
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars8 Reviews
Innovative & Creative Kitchen & Bath Designers Servicing VA