Return to the Texas Gardening Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
wanted: mercer swap - rsvp and food list

Posted by jennifer9906 8/9 (My Page) on
Tue, Mar 20, 07 at 19:57

Hi everyone!

I need a head count for the food, so please RSVP here or email me. Here is the list for what we need foodwise:)

See ya soon:)

Jennifer

We will be having chopped beef sandwiches and hotdogs, but anything you want to bring is welcome. Below is a list of things that we will be needing. If you see something that you would like to bring, please email me and I will put you down and update the list of things still needed. If you can think of something that we will need that isn't listed please let me know and I will add it.

David, my hubby will be in charge of the grill.

Things needed

We will be bringing chopped beef ( paid for out of the piggy bank - donations welcome)

foil

lighter fluid

charcoal

hot dog weenies

chili

hot dog buns

hamburger buns

salt and pepper

relish

Mustard

Pickles

onions

BBQ sauce

shredded cheese

side dishes

desserts

chips

dips

ice

soft drinks

water

name Tags

napkins

plates

---------------------------------------------------------------------- ----------

SO FAR WE HAVE

Jennifer and David lighter, grilling utensils, knife, pot for chili, grate for grill, chopped beef, can opener,

Nadine - serving spoons, leftover cutlery from last year

David - cookies... Hey David.. bring some for everyone else.. Clay keep your hands off:)) HEHE

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: wanted: mercer swap - rsvp and food list

• Posted by allen 8-b Texas (My Page) on
    Tue, Mar 20, 07 at 20:08

Mary&I will bring a cooler of sodas, and a door prize. Allen

o

jeanette and i will be there. i'll brings chips & buns. debbie

o

Pepsi, water, dessert.
Tally HO!
And those are MY cookies thank you very much!

o

2 loaves of bread, hot dog buns and H-buns...and some dessert

o

We'll take weiners and shredded cheese.
Molly

o

I'll be bringing plates and a sweet treat
Daisytx

o

Hi everyone!
I'm new here. I found out about the swap through craigslist.org. I put an add looking for plants/cuttings and Tally replied and told me about it. Thank you Tally!
I'm very excited about it but I don't really know what to expect. I don't have many things to bring only Mexican petunia, begonias and prickly pear cactus. I don't know how I should bring the cuttings... in a bag? in a pot? cup of water? I'm sorry if my questions are too basic but I'm new to gardening and all this. I would appreciate any information you can give me.

Thank you in advance

Karen

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from Texas are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Texas Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here