Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
sylviatexas1

WANTED: Ft Worth Swap April 12, Part Deux!

sylviatexas1
16 years ago

Wow!

We're already at 150 posts on Part Une,

& we still have about 4 weeks to go!

went out today & puttered around & found that I can bring lots of:

Henbit: a resilient little plant that reliably bursts into purple blooms every spring.

Begger's Lice: exhibits Nature's clever way of spreading seeds by sticking them to your clothes/your dog's fur/everything in the universe, in such a way that they cannot be dislodged unless you sit down & pick them out one by one.

Clover: returns year after year.

pretty green foliage in the spring. Just don't let the cows eat it!

Dandelions: reputed to be a wonderful herb for tea.

thrives here, pretty yellow blooms in the spring.

Please let me know what you have to trade for these beauties.

Comments (151)

• barefoot_in_texas
    16 years ago

Sally - I would love to have a water lily in exchange for lunch.

As an FYI for everyone lunch includes - Oscar Myer All Beef hot dogs with all the fixins, chips/dips and water/coke/diet coke. Plus usually some cookies/brownies/cake and such.

Oops - almost forgot - is anybody interested in a demo on growing upside down tomatoes. If so I can bring some stuff and do a demo. We have really good luck growing the smaller varieties such as Sweet 100's, cherry and porter tomatoes this way. Let me know if there is any interest.

• mikeandbarb
    16 years ago

Kelly Welcome to the GW and to the swap,

I have spare Lady in Red salvia I'd be more than happy for you to take it home. Nothing in exchange needed.
    I know this is a swap / plant trade but thing's I want are not on anyone's list and I need homes for some plants. So it's a win win. I don't have to kill the poor plant and someone gets what they want :)

Barb

• posie4u
    16 years ago

Kelly, I just found this thread and am planning on attending the swap. I am very interested in the Eve's Necklace seedlings. I don't have a lot to trade. An unnamed sedum that just continues to grow year-after-year (a start of it was given to me in 1990), perhaps Hosta 'Lancifolia' and Hosta 'Royal Standard' - just have to see how many eyes I have coming up. If you are interested in a swap, please let me know.

• carrie751
    16 years ago

Cheryl, I may already have this daylily, but if you have enough, I would like just one to grow for comparison if I may. Mine came from gardens in my little hometown, and I have no idea how old a species they are nor what the name of it is.

• debbiedo7
    16 years ago

Welcome Kelly & Posie4u

Cheryl,
    I would love to have some of your 5-6 generational orange lillies. Last fall I brought home some white irises that I'm the 8th generation to posess. (I almost lost all of them though from not planting em right away) I love heritage flowers with history. ;o)

Brenda,
    I would be interested in your demo on hanging tomatoes.
    Question .... how much would the supplies cost to make one? If you are going to get the supplies to do yours would you pick up supplies for me to do one? I'll reimburse you for the cost. ;o)

Debbie

• carrie751
    16 years ago

Kelly, I would like one of the Eve's necklace seedlings if you have enough. I do not have divisions of the red yucca, but I have some started from seed. They are still small.

• weenerdogg
    16 years ago

I thought I would jump in. I don't really have much to trade as we just inherited a house that chiefly grows weeds. I am working on it though and will share as much as I can (not the weeds!)

I can bring at least a little of each
    sedum starts
    some caladium bulbs
    monkey grass
    catnip, cilantro, beet, chard, basil seeds
    coco peat
    homemade soap
    pink oxalis

I saw the following mentioned and would be interested

white whiclover
    red oleander
    violets
    white daffodils planopondnut, I may be able to get you a small start of some hen and chicks

also interested in compost and organic amendments
    and just about anything!

Thanks for letting a newbie in!

• mommyfox
    16 years ago

Hey guys! I'm still looking for bridal wreath spirea, bat faced cuphea and trellises. Can I tempt anyone with a flame acanthus?

Also, columbines are blooming - and a couple are purple!

• planopondnut
    16 years ago

Welcome weenerdogg! The more the merrier! Thanks, I'll put your name on a pot of the daffodils. :)

• alley
    16 years ago

Just quickly checking in and don't have time to read all. I have lost my computer (oh the horror) and am at the library (hense the quick check in).
    Debbie--my name is Alison and any tag will do. I like the one in the pot on the second row of the second page in the earlier post.
    planopondnut--I think I'll have some daylilies for you. I have to take some out of my front yard. Apparently rabbits (or deer) like to eat them.

I look a little better at the previous posts on Thursday or Friday (when I get my new computer)
    Alison

• gardenmommaureen
    16 years ago

I am excited about the exchange and will be happy to share:
    *elephant ears (three or four)
    *iris (several colors. I should have noted which colors they were last year, but didn't and now if you want to be surprised I will be happy to share. They will be mostly purple and yellow. I dug up and planted the ones I love)
    *mums (again I won't be sure of the colors, but mostly yellow and white which I love in the fall)
    *some volunteer nandina's about eight to twelve inches tall now that will grow to be five feet tall or more
    *I also have a lot of the orange day lillies that I can dig up. Many are in a shady area and don't flower so need to be moved anyway.
    *I have some of the old variety red amaryllis that I can dig up.
    I would love caladium bulbs.
    I would also like to try the Black and blue salvia. I just read hummingbirds are attracted to them. Anyone know if that is true? I want to try them.
    Thanks,
    Maureen

• barefoot_in_texas
    16 years ago

Debbiedo - I'd be happy to pick up the stuff for you - it only costs about $6.00 for the planter, plants, dirt and all. Anybody else interested in an upside down tomatoe demo?

gardenmommaureen - could I please have an elephant ear? Mine all rotted last year - too much rain I guess. I'll trade you lunch.

• barefoot_in_texas
    16 years ago

Oh I forgot to mention this. Ruben (the cook) and I are usually one of the first ones to arrive at the swap. Since we have some newbies coming if anyone wants my cell phone number in case they get lost, can't find us, etc., I'll be happy to provide it. Just post here or e-mail me and I'll send it to you. I know it's a week and half away, but I'm really getting excited.

• Lin barkingdogwoods
    16 years ago

Hi Maureen -

Welcome aboard! This will be my first swap and I'm very excited too!!

I would love to get some of the old-variety red amaryllis - however I don't have caladium or black-and-blue salvias. I have some Tropicana cannas if you'd like some of them, or a pot of Leucojum Aestivum (summer snowflakes, they're like lilies-of-the-valley on steroids - they'll have finished blooming for this year but will be great again next year).

I have tall pink Mexican Petunias (I haven't seen hummingbirds on them, but I have seen hummingbird moths around them), or short purple Mexican Petunias. I also have starts of a highly vigorous (read: invasive) trumpet vine that the hummers just LOVE.

Any of those interest you?

Lin

• dcarpenter
    16 years ago

Planopondnut, I would be happy to bring you some aloe, queen anne's lace, and obedient plants in exchange for your blue carpet sedum, creeping spineless cactus, umbrella palm, and/or variegated aucuba.

MikeandBarb, would you happen to have any more of your butter and egg plant? Would you be interested in some orange bulbine?

Debbiedo7, I would love the name tag with the picket fence. I'm also bringing a friend. Would you be willing to trade name tags for both of us (and my son) for the aloe, pineapple mint, daylilies, watch chain, rockrose, cannas, sedum Angelina and Kamtschtka? If so, the names are Darlene Carpenter, Maria Garcia, and Auggie Galindo. Thanks.

Darlene

• planopondnut
    16 years ago

Welcome Maureen! Glad you could join the fun!
    I am interested in your daylilies. I have Salvia Guaranitica, which is your black and blue salvia. Yes, I have seen hummingbirds at it many times. I'll be glad to bring you some.

Alison, if Maureen can bring me some daylilies, you don't need to. I'm sure they will be difficult to find if the deer have chomped them! I'll still bring you the fall aster.

Weenerdogg, is there anything else on my list (above, 3/29 post) that you are interested in? I am also interested in your homemade soap.

-Sally

• carrie751
    16 years ago

Cheryl, I have the bridal wreath spirea, but it is blooming now.... do you think a cutting would root at this time? Be glad to bring you one if you like.

• mikeandbarb
    16 years ago

Welcome to the GW and swap Maureen,

I have extra Black and Blue salvia if you's like one or two more.

Darlene, I would love some orange bulbine in exchange for Butter and Egg.

• debbiedo7
    16 years ago

WELCOME weenerdogg & Maureen/gardenmommaureen

weenerdogg
    Id like some of your catnip, coco peat

Maureen
    I would like to try your old variety red amaryllis, elephant ear & mums if you have enough. Pick out a name tag from the above post - either list here or send to my email - not through GW as I don't seem to be getting those.

Darlene
    Sounds like a deal - what design does Maria & Auggie
    want for their name tags?

And as always if anyone has planters or trellises I'm interested. Also plant marker pens that withstand the weather.

LOL ya know how many things I have that I don't have a clue as to what it is because the name bleached/washed off.

I will be bringing
    burrow tail cuttings (succulent)
    string of banana cuttings (succulent)
    round leaf lambs ear
    scabiosa sprouts
    morning glory sprouts (red & purple)
    unfortunately most of my seeds didn't sprout or damped off. (go figure)

FOR ALL THE NEWBIES: please note that Sylvia has said that if you want to be part of the prize drawing then bring an item to add to it. Crafts, special plants, baked goods, garden supplies, lotions & potions, garden art, stepping stones etc.

• planopondnut
    16 years ago

Darlene, thanks! You've got a deal. :)

Debbie, I always use pencil to mark plants, pencil never washes away or fades. Well, one side is marker for easy reading during the swap, the other side is pencil to last forever.

Does anyone else need a water lily? I have two more.. They are either white, yellow, or pink.

Sally

• weenerdogg
    16 years ago

Debbie you got it. I wouldn't mind some of those scabiosa sprouts.

Sally I will make sure you get some soap too. I'm not sure what all you are bringing so maybe I can look when I get there? either way you can have some soap.

Dorothy I would love some Violets if you have more to share.

Darlene, do you have some thing on my list you would like for your tansy?

Barb, do you have any butter and eggs left please? Let me know what you may like?

Jenn

• mommyfox
    16 years ago

Next year I am so coding a web page for people to input trades on so we can all see the exchanges in one massive spreadsheet. But it's a little late for that now. I hadn't realized how truly massive this had gotten! Gotta love the internet.

This is what I have people down for, let me know if I've forgotten anything ...

Barefootintexas:
    White lantana

Alley:
    White lantana, blue mistflower, flowering tobacco for ginger, daylilies

Sally:
    Irises, pothos, phrag orchid for wood fern, archangel, oxalis

Tina:
    Algerian ivy, artemesia, violets for vinca

Sylvia:
    pink mum for crinum, lamb's ear

Barkingdogwoods
    Jewel of opar, violets for rain lilies, summer snowflakes, spanish hyacinth, beautyberry

Debbiedo07:
    The yellow ice plant didn't make it. Sorry! Was there something else you wanted in exchange for the name tag?

Dirtmomma:
    Dwarf columbine, rock rose for crinum, turk's cap

Planopondnut:
    Dwarf columbine for butterfly ginger

Barb:
    Dwarf columbine, amaranthus (I have many seedlings - how many would you like?) for Rose of Sharon, cutting of RoS, larkspur, butter and egg

Darlene:
    What would you like for lamb's ear and queen's lace?

Barefoot_in_texas:
    White lantana for lunch

I still have to trade: asian jasmine, a few cannas, liriope, hollyhock seeds, hyacinth bean vine, artemesia, sweet alyssum seedlings, flame acanthus, blue mistflower, violets, amaranthus (love-lies-bleeding) seedlings, flowering tobacco seedlings, iris, hibiscus (red), a small bromeliad and some rooted African violet cuttings (pretty pink and green variegated foliage, pink flowers.) Also a young African violet division that is either a blue or a purple - I've forgotten which plant it sprouted off of. >.

• gardenmommaureen
    16 years ago

Debbiedo
    I like the little country looking garden angel with watering can for a name tag and thank you for doing this.

I also have two questions.
    Do you all bring extra things that people have not specifically requested just to trade at the swap?

Barefootintexas
    Can we buy lunch if we have nothing for which you would like to trade?

Debbiedo
    I will be happy to bring some amaryllis, elephant ears and plenty of mums.

Planopondnut
    I will bring you the orange day lillies in exchange for the black and blue salvia. Thank you

mikeandbarb
    I would take one extra black and blue salvia. What would you like that I have?

• tina_2
    16 years ago

Hi Julie - Can I have the flame acanthus? If so, please tell me what I can bring for you. Thank you. tina_2

• Lin barkingdogwoods
    16 years ago

Hi Mommyfox -

You have our trade correct - however, if you have an extra flame acanthus that you could throw in for me, I'd love it!

Thanks!

Lin (Barking dogwoods)

• barefoot_in_texas
    16 years ago

Kelly - I can use some liriope in exchange for lunch
    mommyfox - If you have spare violets I would love some
    Maureen - I think I asked you for an elephant ear in exchange for lunch

Nobody really needs to worry about lunch - we enjoy doing it and I always find something to trade for. But, if not its no big deal. Next week sometime, we need to start getting a head count.

• dcarpenter
    16 years ago

MikeandBarb, I have you down for orange bulbine in exchange for butter and egg plant. Thanks!

debbiedo7, you can choose the nametags for Maria and my son. Do you happen to have an extra scabiosa? Thanks!

Weenerdogg, what kind of sedum starts do you have? I would be interested in the names and also in your pink oxalis in exchange for tansy. Thanks!

Mommyfox: I would love some flame acanthus, but I believe it's already been spoken for, if you have enough to go around for everyone I prefer that, if not, your amaranth love-lies-bleeding will do in exchange for lamb's ear and queen anne's lace. Thanks!

• sylviatexas1
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Maureen, yes, by all means bring your extras;

Even if we bring too much (better too much than not enough!), we've always been able to find homes for our extras.

& we're hoping for some newcomers this year, especially since the swap was mentioned in the Dallas News the other day, so we may be able to get some new-gardeners started!

• carrie751
    16 years ago

Darlene, I can add flame acanthus to your list if you would like. Do you have me down for lamb's ear?

• sylviatexas1
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Maureen, if you have plenty of nandina, I'd like to have some;
    please look at my list on this thread, posted Wednesday, March 26, at 20:21 (7:21 PM) & see if there's anything there that you'd like.

• Lin barkingdogwoods
    16 years ago

Hi Maureen -

Just checking back to see if there was anything I could exchange for the old variety amaryllis. What I have to choose from is:
    : Green-striped Agave pups
    : Aloe Vera
    : Arum Italicum (small pups)
    : tall pink (Chi-Chi) Mexican petunia
    : Obedient plants
    : Trumpet Vine
    : Elderberry plants
    : Small purple mexican petunia
    : Leucojum Aestivum
    : Beautyberry
    : Tropicana cannas
    : Water plants - Pickerel Weed, water lettuce, water hyacinth, Water canna (Thalia dealbata)

As an aside - for those who are getting a pot of Spanish bluebells (Hyacinthoides) - I noticed today a lovely fragrance as I was potting them up. I love the smells of spring!!!

Lin

• weldontx
    16 years ago

Darlene, the Pineapple mint would be great and for sure I want the salvia kamtschtka!!

For Tina: Brug
    Darlene( Brug, pincushion

Folks, if I am to bring anyone else something. POST IT. I forgot!. Dorothy I will bring you roses. I will have others as well. I usually just do "pot luck" and take my chances---never come home disappointed

Weldon

• dcarpenter
    16 years ago

Carrie 751 - I have you down for bee balm and lamb's ear for your flame acanthus. Thanks!

Weldon - I have you down for Oestosporum, Sedum Angelina, White Yarrow, Queen Anne's Lace, Pineapple Mint, and Sedum Kamtschtka for a brug and pincushion plant. Thanks!

• element321
    16 years ago

What I have to trade....
    Right now I have some Confederate Rose cuttings (pink) for trade. These guys get about 6 feet tall and 6 about 6 around. If you want one I can explain how to care for them.

Some sort of fancy grass. Not sure what kind. Its dark green and produces blackish/dark blue berries. I can pull up a variegated variety if needed.

Thats about it. I am still very new to the gardening thing and do not have a big enough collection up for trade.

What I am looking for/wanting to trade for....I know a lot of these I will have to purchase

Rose of sharon
    Purple Lantan - crawling variety
    Cannas
    Clematis - any type but looking for parkseed's radar love
    Honeysuckle -golden flame and dutch florida preferred
    Japanese Maple - Crimson Queen - sappling
    Red Bud - Sapling
    Purple Saliva
    Hostas
    Coneflower - I have purple, looking for another color
    Butterfly Bush/weed dwarf varieties preferred
    daylillies

I know my list is long, but these are some of my favorites and I have been thinking about these plant/trees for quite some time and looking forward to the day I get these!

• tina_2
    16 years ago

Hi element321 - I would like some confederate rose cuttings.
    I can bring you several mixed colors - daylillies.
    Let me know if you are interested. Thank you. tina_2

• mommyfox
    16 years ago

element321, I have a couple of cannas I can bring you!

• planopondnut
    16 years ago

Welcome, element321! I can bring you a red canna, and I believe I might have some salvia guaranitica left, if you are interested.

Cheryl (seamommy), do you have any more giant coneflower, in addition to the daylilies? My mother is looking for purple coneflower... Perhaps I could divide my water canna (yellow), in addition to the other pond plants and water lily.

My sister has given me her list of haves and wants. She has red spider lilies, scabiosa daisy (blue), Star of Bethlehem, grape hyacinth, and some white-blooming oxalis to trade, and is interested in getting crinum and garden amaryllis.

Sylvia, as far as head count, I have discovered that my sister is bringing one of her children, Laurel, if you want to add her to the list of people attending the swap.

Thanks,
    Sally

• carrie751
    16 years ago

Darlene, I have you down for flame acanthus and gloriosa daisy --- is this correct? I will try very hard this week to post what I have written down to bring to each one, and see if our lists coincide.
    Element, I can bring you salvia and cannas.

• element321
    16 years ago

Tina I am interested, I can get you some cuttings. These are very large. Some are about 3 feet long. My mom got them for me this year from grandmother garden in AL. I know they are big but they are taking root just fine and have some green growth. They should be ready to plant by the end of the month. How many do you want? They wont get big this year, but in about 3 years they will be large. Last year I was visiting my bro in New Road LA and they a confederate rose that was as tall a two story Victorian house!

Mommyfox are you wanting any Confederate rose cuttings? I am interested in what you have.

I just realized I have a ton of purple coneflower seeds that will that have I harvested from last season. It should still be good. I will throw some into my seed closest tomorrow and see if I get them to germinate in time to see if they are still good.

I forgot to mention, I am also looking for Mandevillas - prefer pinks and reds but I love all of them.

• element321
    16 years ago

O didn't see your post Carrie, that be great I would like some of those plants you have. Are you also wanting Confederate roses? Anyone who wants let me know. This weekend I am gonna head over to my parent's place and get the sticks and see how many I have that will be up and ready for trade.

• weenerdogg
    16 years ago

Hi there,

I have stone crop sedum with little star like yellow flowers its a ground cover type plant and then also another type of sedum that is larger with pinkish flowers and a tall spire. It is similar if not an autumn joy. I am also interested in your queen anne's lace also :)

• mikeandbarb
    16 years ago

Wow my head is swimming, this page is hoppin
    Julie may I have three of the amaranthus (love-lies-bleeding) seedlings. BTW What color is it? LOL

Jenn, got you down for Butter and Egg, I will check later to see what to trade for.

Gardenmommaureen, got you down for Black and blue salvia, I will check later to see what to trade for.

• mommyfox
    16 years ago

Barb - they're seeds I got from someone else, so I can't be 100 percent certain, but they SHOULD be red.

Element, I'm death on cuttings, so don't worry yourself about it! I only have 2 or 3 cannas anyway.

• carrie751
    16 years ago

Here is my list of the plants I have promised:

Sylvia - ice plant cuttings, tall red cannas and artemesia

Lin - woodfern, elephant ears, mock orange, goriosa daisy and lyre leaf sage

Weldon - 2 black and blue salvias, daylilies, artemesia and red fairy rose

Cheryl - creeping jenny, ajuga bridal wreath cutting

Sally - flowering quince cuttings, red ice plant cuttings, artemesia

Darlene - gloriosa daisy, flame acanthus

If you have asked me for something and your name is not listed here, please email me so I can bring what I promised. Sometimes, I do not write it down right away, so let me know.

I will have extra mock orange root plants (they are too large to pot up so they are just in water), creeping jenny, black and blue salvia, a few Greggii salvia (colors one of several, but unknown for each individual plant), pink ruella, purple clumping ruella, artemesia, tall red cannas and gloriosa daisy. Let me know if you are interested in any of this or you can just wait until I get to the swap with it. Almost forgot, I can dig up more flame acanthus if anyone needs any and I have a few very large roots from a Turk's cap I just relocated.

• carrie751
    16 years ago

I would love a couple of the Condederate rose cuttings. The two I had were from a lady in Mobile, Al (she mailed me cuttings), but they were in a bed that got too much water last spring --- they do NOT like to stand in water.

• tina_2
    16 years ago

Hi Cheryl - Do you have any tropical vine seeds that are easy to germinate/grow? Please let me know. Thank you. tina_2

• seamommy
    16 years ago

Sally, the giant coneflowers are yellow. The purple coneflowers only get to be about 24"-30" tall, but I don't have any of them to trade this year. The giant ones are about 8' tall and I have lots of them. How many do you want?

I'm also going to bring about 10 jars of my homemade jellies and preserves to trade for plants. I might still have some apple butter and I know I have scads of pear preserves (my dad's recipe) and not sure what else.

Anybody bringing potato or pasta salad? Barefoot, I love hot dogs and chips, but I really work up a ferocious appetite at these things. A huge green salad would be nice too, with lots of tomatoes and maybe some chunks of apples, cheese and walnuts. Is it lunchtime yet? Anybody bringing cookies or banana bread?

I'm so hungry already if anyone want's to help out with a pot-luck effort to round out the hot-dog main course, please e-mail me and I'll start coordinating it. That way we don't end up with 17 dishes of potato salad...not that I would mind that!

Cheryl

• Lin barkingdogwoods
    16 years ago

I'm trying to get my list of swaps posted before we go to Part Tres!

Carrie751 (Carrie)
    Aspidistra (center stripe); Kerria Japonica; Water plants -water lily, water hyacinth, Water canna (Thalia dealbata)
    For: Wood Fern; Gloriosa Daisy; Mock Orange; Elephant Ears; lyre-leaf sage

Debbiedo7 (Debbie)
    Rain lilies (Zephyrantes candida); tall pink (Chi-Chi) Mexican petunia; Obedient plants; Elderberry plants; Narcissus - Ehrlicheer and Avalanche (Seventeen sisters); Small (low-growing) purple mexican petunia; Spanish Bluebells; Leucojum Aestivum; Water plants - Small duck weed (a little)
    For: Name tag

SylviaTexas (Sylvia)
    Agave pups; Rain lilies (Zephyrantes candida)
    For: shade plants

Tina_2 (Tina)
    Aspidistra - center stripe (larger pot)
    For: Large green aspidistra

Barefoot in Texas (Brenda)
    Spanish Bluebells; Leucojum Aestivum; Water plants - Pickerel Weed, water lettuce
    For: Lunch

Mikeandbarb (Barb)
    Spanish Bluebells; Kerria Japonica (2)
    For: Texas Yellow Columbines; Lady in Red Salvia; lyre-leaf sage

Mommyfox (Julie)
    Rain lilies (Zephyrantes candida); Spanish Bluebells; Leucojum Aestivum; Beautyberry
    For: Violets; Jewels of Opar

Ambersas (Dorothy)
    Arum Italicum (small pups); Kerria Japonica
    For: Loosestrife; Violets

Seamommy (Cheryl)
    Water plants - Pickerel Weed, Small duck weed, water hyacinth, Cyperus, Water canna (Thalia dealbata)
    For: Four o'clocks; flowering quince

Planopondnut (Sally)
    Arum Italicum (small pups); Spanish Bluebells; Water plants - water lettuce, water hyacinth
    For: passion vine; walking onions; photinia; redbud

Let me know if I left anyone off!!! I have one last trip east before the swap to dig up or find things to trade!!

Lin

• element321
    16 years ago

Ok guys reading these posts is to hard for me and I can not keep up with it. For everyone that wants some confederate rose cuttings please email me w/ how many you want and what you want to trade w/ me from my earlier post or if you have something I might like. I am running out. I will have to work on first come first serve. Next year I will get more than I did this year.

Tonight I will f/u up w/ anyone I see on here that has something to trade/give. -Thanks, guys

• debbiedo7
    16 years ago

Sally,

I am interested in your sisters red spider lilies, scabiosa daisy (blue), Star of Bethlehem if she has enough to share.

Well let's now all go to
    Plant Swap in Fort Worth area
    AS IT SEEMS IT'S TAKEN ON A LIFE OF IT'S OWN AS PART 3

Debbie

Sponsored
Dream Baths by Kitchen Kraft
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars12 Reviews
Your Custom Bath Designers & Remodelers in Columbus I 10X Best Houzz