algerian ivy
asian jasmine
sweet violets
irises (mixed colors)
a couple of phrag orchids
hibiscus
hyacinth bean
lots of nursery pots

Or email me with your wants and I'll see what I can do! mommyfox[at]gmail[dot]com

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: WANTED: Boston Ivy

I don't have Boston ivy, but I do have Virginia creeper if that will help you.

o

I have tons of the stuff (at least that is what I think it is--I'll have to send you a pic to make sure). I have some sitting in a garbage can waiting to compost (so far nothing).

o
RE: WANTED: not Boston Ivy

Oops. Looking at different pictures on the web, I think that I have English Ivy and not Boston Ivy. If you want that instead, I have tons. It grows on bricks, in the shade and has been green all year for me. good ground cover if you keep it in check. I have a yard that someone planted 20 years ago and then forgot that you had to maintain it, so everything is out of control here. I'm keeping some, but I have tons that has overgrown it's boundries. Let me know and I'll take some starts for you (if not, it goes to the compost pile)
Alison

o

Aww - It was really the fall color of the Boston that I was interested in. But thanks so much regardless!

o

Virginia creeper has the same color ... but may be more invasive.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from Texas are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Texas Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here