Return to the Texas Gardening Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
HAVE: Plumeria, Passiflora, Clematis

Posted by sotexas (My Page) on
Tue, Apr 8, 08 at 3:27

Have: PLUMERIA: Plumeria seeds - just taken from pods. Got mixed but are from a white w/yellow center tree and a pink tree. Won't bloom true to parent plant. Large plumeria trees [all in excess of 5ft]. One each white, yellow and pink. PASSIFLORA: Constance Elliot [White] passiflora plants. Largish plants that have been pot grown and are more than ready to be planted! CLEMATIS: Sweet Autumn [white w/vanilla fragrance] plants. Clematis are young plants just starting to 'vine'. Looking for daylilies [any color except yellow]; other Clematis or ?
Note: if you have a blocked email address, you won't receive a reply!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: HAVE: Plumeria, Passiflora, Clematis

Where are you located??

o

wish i had some of your wants!

o

I have some orange daylilies that I need to dig and seperate. Would love to trade for white clematis if you are interested. Lynda

o

UPDATE. Passiflora plants have gone. Note: I have received emails from the above 3 users however as you have chosen to keep your email addresses hidden, I was unable to reply to your emails. I do NOT track people down.

o

orry, I am new here and I haen't figured out how it all works.

o

Hi - I have red flower /cannas, the variegated bengal tiger canna with green/cream leaves makes a yellow flower, mixed daylilies.
I read your page - it was pretty blank. What else are you looking for? Would like to trade. Plmk.
Thank you. tina-2

o

I have kwanzo daylilies if you are interested, if you live close by i'd be interested in the plumeria.

o

Tina, the reason there is nada on my page is that we were supposed to have left the U.S. last year but got delayed/had been downsizing accordingly. I donated truckloads of plants last yar and a few plants this year to the local Garden Club's sale; didn't have time to deliver the remainder before their sale i.e. what's listed here. Open to suggestions v what else/looking for. Not interested in cannas! Interested in daylilies - email me off forum.

o

If you still have the pink Plumeria & Autumm Clematis I am interested. I have daylilies to trade for them.
Debbie

o

Update: trees have been withdrawn. Still available: clematis [Sweet Autumn] and plumeria seeds. Note: these are *not* freebies.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from Texas are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Texas Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here