Return to the Texas Gardening Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
WANTED: Tuberose

Posted by melvalena 8 DFWTX sunset 33 (My Page) on
Wed, Apr 9, 08 at 10:02

I'm looking for Tuberose, would prefer the single variety.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: WANTED: Tuberose

If you can't anyone to trade with, i've seen them at HD and Lowes.

o

Are you sure Tessa? I hunt several locations up here in N Dallas/Lewisville on a weekly basis and have never seen them.

o

Yes! Well at least here in McKinney/Frisco they had them. It was a couple of weeks ago that i looked though. And i got some there last year but got them too late and never got any flowers. They are barely putting out some green again. Are you going to the Denton swap? if you are, i can check for you again and pick them up. lmk, jenn

o

Yes I plan to go to the Denton Swap thanks for offering to find some for me but you don't need to. I plan to have some before then. :)

I was at Lowes in Lewisville today for something else, and checked the garden shop.. they don't have ANY bulbs left. Everything is gone. :(

Another poster in another tuberose thread found some at the Lowes at Forest/Inwood.. I checked on Saturday and there were plenty of 'em in the box but the check out line was too long and I had a wedding to get to so I had to leave them. I might go back over there tonight and pick some up. Hopefully I can get them planted before its too late.

o

lol, ok. see you at the Denton swap then! Have a great evening!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from Texas are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Texas Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here