Return to the Texas Gardening Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
WANTED: Galveston County Plant Swap

Posted by pepa z9 TX (My Page) on
Sun, Apr 7, 13 at 14:13

Here is my list of plants which I have available for this years May 11, Galveston county plant swap

Golden Edge Duranta
Surinam Cherry
Pomegranate (very large fruit)
sugarcane
Rex Begonia (purple and green leaves)
Guava (large, sweet, yellow, seedy, and very fragrant)
Verbena (red, will try to brink purple also)
Mexican Bird of Paradise tree
Turnera Ulmifolia-yellow alder
Red Verbena, Purple Verbena
Brazilian Rock Rose
Will try to bring Miricle fruit, hope the fruit is ready. I have one small seedling
Purple oxalis- shamrock

* I will be adding more now that I've started working outside and can start digging up seedlings.

Wants: yard decorations, rocks, angels trumpet pink, purple, Loafah sponge, hibiscus syricus Blue Bird (Rose of Sharon) also Red rose of Sharon, purple coral pea (Hardenbergia violacea) toad lily,

• Have pics of lots of my plants some not on list. I may be able to get you seedlings, if not cuttings, bulbs, or seeds. I try to keep my pics updated please take a look.

http://s201.photobucket.com/user/Pepa40_2007/library/?page=1

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: WANTED: Galveston County Plant Swap

• Posted by pepa z9 TX (My Page) on
    Sun, Apr 28, 13 at 3:46

red barleria (coral creeper)
yellow bells
gold and silver ajania
red powderpuff tree
burgundy cotton
yellow bells
Would really love some Red porter weed, thank you

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from Texas are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Texas Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here