Return to the Texas Gardening Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
WANTED: Cannas and Hosta

Posted by weenerdogg Zone 8a (My Page) on
Fri, Apr 25, 08 at 15:47

I dont have much to trade as I am just getting started but I have some seeds and some stone crop sedum as well as some oxalis if anyone is interested.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: WANTED: Cannas and Hosta

I have some of the plain old tall red cannas and will be at the Denton Swap on Sat.

o

Where are you located in zone 8??

o

Hi Weenerdogg -

I have some Tropicana (Phaison) canna to share if you'd like some - the leaves are parti-striped and it blooms orange.

These are at my house in Euless.

Lin

o

I am in Fort Worth so I think euless may be closest?

o

Weenerdog, if you go to Lin's house in Euless, she can accompany you over to my house if you would like more cannas.

o

Hi all, I will follow up with you offline regarding the cannas. I found my hosta. Thank you all so much!

Jenn

o

Hi Jenn -

My email is barkingdogwoods@gmail.com - please let me know if you want me to get some Cannas from Carrie too, as I can dig some up on Thursday.

Lin in Euless

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from Texas are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Texas Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here