Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
tect_one

WANTED: Plant trade 3 May 09 San Antonio

tect_one
14 years ago

Plant trade at my home, 3 May 3:30-6:30. 7001 Spring Leaf 78249

Everyone is welcome, so bring your friends and family. No pets though, as mine will not appreciate the gesture.

If you have nothing to trade at the moment, gardeners need many things to support their plants and will trade for those things also.

This is an eye-to-eye trade, no tickets, just good conversation and old fashioned trading.

I have a few tables and surfaces, but extra card tables or such will be appreciated. Extra plants for those who have no plants to trade are always welcome too. Any plants that you do not wish to take home, will be adopted out, or given to Schultz House. Good homes will be found for them.

Pot Luck: If you would like to eat here, just bring something to share. I will have picnic plates, flatware and napkins available, and I think Carol is bringing ice chests.

Note: This is a trade only, if you would like pieces or parts of plants in my yard, I always happily share, but it must be arranged separately for another time before or after the trade. No digging or snipping during the trade.

2nd Note: If you haven't had your walk yet that day, come early; the new Leon Creek Park Walk/bike path has an access only 1 block away. It is a paved 10' wide accessible walkway that makes for a quite pretty place to walk/ride bikes/blade/ board.

Let me know if you have questions, suggestions or ..........

Vivian (vnelson2@satx. rr.com)

Comments (4)

Sponsored
Hoppy Design & Build
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars9 Reviews
Northern VA Award-Winning Deck ,Patio, & Landscape Design Build Firm