Return to the Texas Gardening Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
WANTED: Mercer Plant Swap Thank you

Posted by janet_w TX 8 (My Page) on
Sat, Apr 5, 08 at 16:11

Thank you to everyone the plant swap was a huge success as always. We had a great time. It was great to see old friends and new ones. The food as always is so good.
Janet aka jsplants@yahoo.com

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: WANTED: Mercer Plant Swap Thank you

Just a short thank you to those who traded with me today and the others kind folks that sent me home with extra green goodies! I will be sure to give each one a lot of TLC.
PS Janet what do you mean old friends? As in those who have more grey hair and wrinkles than last year LOL!!
Christal/Cj

o

DITTO!!!! Couldn't have said it better myself! Thanks to all!

Lisa

o

As always, it was a very pleasant get-together with generous gardeners who love sharing plants and information.
molly

o

PS Janet what do you mean old friends? As in those who have more grey hair and wrinkles than last year LOL!!

LOL yep that too.Gardening buddies comes in all ages, shapes, sizes even hair color, wrinkles and all. I love and appreciate all of you. Gardening makes my hands do the happy dance. My yard is looking better and better thanks to all my old and new friends.

o

• Posted by allen 8-b Texas (My Page) on
    Sun, Apr 6, 08 at 19:49

A wonderful time, Cindy, what is the name of the flowers in the hanging basket I forgot Allen. see yall in the fall

o

It was a blast!
Tally HO!

o

ARGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I missed it. I had my week-ends mixed up and had to work. For those that I was going to swap with, I am very sorry. Sounds like a good time was had by all as usual, (except those that couldn't make it). Hope to see you at the next one if not sooner. Christy Barron

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from Texas are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Texas Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here