Return to the Texas Gardening Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
WANTED: Galveston County Plant Swap

Posted by wildflowers4me 9-10 (My Page) on
Fri, Apr 1, 11 at 16:20

I would like to invite all levels of gardeners to our Galveston County Annual Plant Swap on Saturday, May 14 at Walter Hall Park in League City beginning at 9:00 am. We will be trading plants through 1:00 pm. You will need to register at the door and get a wristband before you setup your table. We will be having a White Elephant raffle this year with awesome gardening items; great door prizes; a picnic lunch and a free recycle area for registered swappers with wristbands. Master Gardeners will be there to answer your tough gardening questions! New this year will be a presentation by Tortuga Haven, a rescue organization for turtles and tortoises and other small animals. They will be bringing live turtles, tortoises, bunnies and a prairie dog for adoptions and a presentation on "Gardening for Animals". Please see our website for more information. http://www.freewebs.com/gcplantswap/index.htm or email Mary Ellen at meb1953@gmail.com. Please plan on coming! We always have so much fun!!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: WANTED: Galveston County Plant Swap

OH Man!!! I so want a few turtles for my yard!

o
RE: WANTED: Galveston County Plant Swap

Just wanted to bump this up to remind everyone about the swap tomorrow!! I hope you can come. We will have plenty of plants to trade!!

Mary Ellen
Swap Coordinator

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from Texas are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Texas Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here