Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
meb_lady

WANTED: Wanted: Galveston County Plant Swap

meb_lady
18 years ago

The swap is only a couple of weeks away! I hope everyone is getting as excited as I am! The weather is cooperating and most of my plants are growing a foot taller every day! I hope everyone who is coming to the swap will stay a little longer this time because we have a fun swap in store for you. In addition to our free barbeque lunch with hot dogs and hamburgers made to order by our barbeque chef "Dubba B" Billy, we are having fantastic door prizes, a freebie table of discarded gardening items, a 50/50 raffle, and a silent auction with some awesome gardening stuff that you won't want to miss out on bidding for! There will also be plenty of Master Gardeners on hand to answer any questions you might have. We had several late-comers last time who didn't get a chance to trade very many of their plants or get very many plants because most everyone left early, so we are hoping swappers will stay longer to reap all of the fun that we have planned for you! Hoping to see all of you again this time! Come, relax and enjoy!

Mary Ellen

Margie,

Judy

Solveig

Kris

Comments (3)

Sponsored
CHC & Family Developments
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars4 Reviews
Industry Leading General Contractors in Franklin County, Ohio