Return to the Texas Gardening Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
WANTED: Another Fun Buda swap

Posted by sowandsew 8bTX (My Page) on
Sat, Apr 17, 10 at 18:58

A big thank you to Charlotte for another great plant swap for the San Antonio/Austin group! It was fun meeting new swappers and finding so many plants I hadn't known about. I was so glad that it wasn't pouring rain in Buda, because SA was storming when I left, and I found out that a short while after I left - 3 more inches fell in an hour! Looking forward to fall.
Marjie

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: WANTED: Another Fun Buda swap

Great news! I came to the exchanges page hoping to hear that it didn't rain as hard in Buda as it did in San Antonio. I was checking the weather map and it looked like it went around y'all. So glad to hear that you had a good swap!

o

We got a little rain, but it wasn't too bad. It didn't dampen our enthusiasm.

Thanks to everyone for all the nice trades ! It was fun meeting new people, and really nice seeing others from past years.

Marjie, I'm glad you made it again. I look forward to seeing my amaryllis bloom !!

patty

o

HI everyone It was a nice swap I really enjoyed it. And yes a very Big Thank You to CHARLOTTE for pulling this swap together. I am already planning on what to bring for the fall swap!! Charlotte please e-mail me privately so that I may discuss some things with you about the fall swap. Thanks for reading. Marcie.

o

I had a great time, and yes thank you Charlotte!

Jana

o

Hi guys here I am again some of my trades are doing really well. my passion vine does not look very happy, I even transplanted her when it was raining! so I will give it time and see.Thanks everyone Marcie

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from Texas are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Texas Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here