Return to the Texas Gardening Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
WANTED: Wanted: Salvia seeds or anything that likes full sun

Posted by vanillalotus 8b (My Page) on
Sun, Apr 20, 08 at 19:58

I have a balcony garden. I love to grow seeds. I would like to try some Salvias or really any plants that do well in full sun and don't get gigantic. I do have some red yucca seeds to trade and 40 grape hyacinth seeds (yes seeds not bulbs). Currently that is all I have but would be will to pay a small amount for whatever seeds.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: WANTED: Wanted: Salvia seeds or anything that likes full sun

You should try to find some seeds at the SA plant swap. Its on the 26th. They should have everything you need or want. I found almost everything that I needed or wanted at the Fort Worth one. It was great and I met a lot great people on here.

If you want or need I have A LOT of purple coneflower seeds, that are going to go to waste if I do not find them a home soon.

o

Thank You. I was thinking of attending if I am not working on that day. I thought they were rescheduling it on another day and not the 26th. I will gladly take some purple coneflower seeds. I'm sure I can pass some off to my school so they can plant it on campus.

o
RE: Wanted: Salvia seeds or anything that likes full sun

Make sure to post your wants on the link for the swap. They may have something for you.

As for those coneflower seeds. They might look pretty good on your porch. The birds, butterflies and honey bees love them.

Send me an email I'd love to try out some of the yucca seeds. I am not sure I have the room for them, but its worth a try.

o

Check out my exchange listing...today... i have some special salvia seeds that are lovely - do swell in pots - can prune - free. and a bunch more balcony stuff as grew a lot in pots until recently.

sandy_8b

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from Texas are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Texas Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here