Return to the Texas Gardening Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
HAVE: Loads of Nursery pots

Posted by fsadallas 7b/8a TX (My Page) on
Tue, Apr 1, 08 at 23:27

Way too many. I don't like to throw them away, preferring to recycle. 40+ of the gallon size, have more 4" inch than in the picture and plenty of multiple other sizes.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: HAVE: Loads of Nursery pots

You can put them out with your recycling bin on trash day. They are recyclables if there are no takers. Please don't trash them with your regular trash.

o

I guess I should have worded that differently and used reuse instead of recycle. The cracked pots did go into the recycle bin though. Plastic to the recycler is not a 100% reuse thing, which would be preferable. Additional "clean" chemicals are needed and energy is needed to process, etc etc. If no one can pick them up, I'll eventually drive them out to a wholesale nursery.

Thanks!

o

I am interested in your larger pots & the plant baskets.
Where are you located?
Thanks,
Debbie

o

Oops, I am sorry I forgot that my City was not up there with my user name on this website. I am in McKinney.

o

I am interested in the larger pots as well. 1 gallons and the 4 inch ones I could use as well. I am in the Garland area I can meet up anytime after 5PM. Email Me please

-Thanks, Element

o

I live in Greenville and will take all remaining pots you have left. Please let me know.

Thanks,
Ann

o

I'm in Grand Prairie so I'm sure that some are closer to you. I'll bow back & let them claim them.

Debbie

o

Still plenty left free for takers. All of the gallon size, some of the 4" and all of the 2 gallon size.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from Texas are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Texas Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here