Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
melvalena

WANTED: tech question

melvalena
12 years ago

How do you post with out the *wanted* or *have* in the title?

Its killing me that I can't figure that out.

Comments (4)

• melvalena
    Original Author
    12 years ago

duh!!! I just figured it out.

but I do have another question. My browser isn't changing the color of the threads that have no unread messages in them anymore. All threads are the same color, like there's new posts when there aren't any.

Anyone else have that problem? I've sent email to Garden Web about it but haven't heard back from them. I've deleted all cookies but that didn't fix it. I've signed out and then signed back in.. its getting frustrating and taking a lot longer to check in each time when it looks like there's new posts but after scrolling through to the end I find out .. nope.. nothing new added. :(

• melvalena
    Original Author
    12 years ago

This has been going on for a week now. But as soon as I spend the time to post the question its suddenly working properly again!

I have no idea why.

• carrie751
    12 years ago

I have had some strange things happening as well....like suddenly, no one's being able to send me an email through GW. I seem to be having to sign in a lot more recently as well.

• melvalena
    Original Author
    12 years ago

Now its screwing up again, just like before. It might be the 'new' version of my browser.

grumble/grumble..